The Volturi Kings pt 2

Angelina Pov:

I groan and rolled on my side in the bed. I didn't want to get up! I've been so nauseous and sick for a week! Jane and Demetri was watching over me because my mates was worried about me.

"My queen, Master Aro decided to call Carlisle Cullen to check over you" Demetri told me. I groan I hate going to the doctors and getting checked out! I nod and slowly sat up "Jane can you get my bag?" I asked.

She quickly gave me my bag and I opened it. I froze when I saw pads and tampons "what is today?" I questioned. "April 2nd" Demetri told me.

I gulped and got off of the bed. "I-I'm late" I mumbled. My guards looked at me "Angel... you don't mean--" Jane started. I nodded what if I'm pregnant?!?

"Jane didn't Bella Cullen get pregnant when she was human?" I whispered. She nod and I whimpered. "My queen it's possible" the brown hair vampire said.

I started pacing "fuck!" I exclaimed. I felt sick! What happened to Bella was horrifying! She literally died giving birth to the hybrid "C-can you get my mates?" I asked, freaking out.

Jane speeded away and Demetri was trying to calm me down. My mates stormed into the room, looking panicked. "My love what's wrong?" Aro asked me.

I gulped "I'm late.. I-I think I'm pregnant" I whimpered. I started pacing again. My mates were frozen. Caius pulled me into his arms "darling its okay" he cooed. 

"I need to call Carlisle" Aro mumbled, speeding out of the room. I got out of Caius's arms and looked at myself in the mirror. That's when I saw a small bump on my stomach.

I swear that wasn't there yesterday. I lift my shirt and I definitely did have a bump. "This can't be happening" I said.  Marcus kneel in front of me and placed his hands on my stomach. 

I shivered from his cold hands "Marcus I'm scared" I told the brown haired vampire. "Shh it's okay my pet" he told me. I wrapped my arms around him.

I gasped when I felt something moved inside of me. "Marcus I swear something just moved inside me!" I exclaimed. Caius and Marcus was looking scared.

"Where the hell is Aro?!" Caius exclaimed. "Sweetness just lay down. We will be right back" Marcus said, kissing my forehead. I got into bed and tried to calm myself.

~~~

I fell asleep, waiting on my mates. "My queen wake up" someone said, shaking me. I opened my eyes to see my mates and Carlisle Cullen. I groaned and sat up.

When I sat up too fast, I felt my food coming up. I covered my mouth and gagged. Quickly Marcus grabbed a garbage can and hand it to me. 

I puke everything up. After a while, I started dry heaving. I moaned and laid down on the bed. Jane walked to me and covered me with my blanket.

She grabbed the garbage can and walked out of the room. "Angel. I need to do some tests on you. Can you get up for me?" Carlisle asked me.

I nod and slowly got up. "You definitely have a bump. Wait, what is that sound?" the doctor asked. I looked confused, but my mates had wide eyes.

"I hear two heart beats" Aro mumbled. I gasped and placed a hand on my stomach "its too soon for it to have a heart beat!" I exclaimed.

"Angel. It's growing fast." Carlisle told me. "Lets get these test over with" I said, walking behind Carlisle. My mates stayed behind in my room.

~~~ 

Carlisle sighed "it's growing too fast and I can't do an ultrasound" he told me. I hissed in pain "Ah!" I exclaimed.

"Angel? What's wrong?" Carlisle asked me, placing his hand on my back. Suddenly, my mates ran into the doctors area. They looked panicked.

"I-I'm fine" I panted out, holding my side. "She needs to get food in her system. The only way Bella was able to eat food and start to get better was" Carlisle stopped and looked at me.

"What?" I asked. He sighed "Bella got better after drinking blood" he said. I got wide eyed "y-you want me to drink blood?" I stuttered.

"Alec, Felix" Marcus said. The two vampires appeared in the room "can you get some bagged blood?" Aro asked the guards.

They nod and speeding out of the room. Suddenly there was a crack, which caused Angelina to scream. "My ribs!" I screamed, holding my side.

"Angel! Calm down!" the Cullen doctor exclaimed. Caius speeded to the side of me and hold my hand "Mia amore please calm down" he cooed.

"I-It hurts" I cried. Caius started purring and nuzzling into my neck. "Relax love" he mumbled. I felt relaxed and my body went limp.

"It looks like the baby broke her ribs" Carlisle said. "GET IT OUT OF HER!" Caius roared. I flinched and recoil from him. "Brother your scaring our mate" Aro hissed.

"I want that thing out of her!" Caius snarled. Marcus quickly pulled Caius out of the room. Tears streamed down my face.

"Its going to be okay" Aro said, caressing my cheek. I grabbed his hand "I'm scared" I said. Carlisle was treating my broken ribs and after that he left us alone.

"My dear, your going to be fine. I promise" he said. I raised my shirt to see my swollen stomach. I had some bruising on my ribs.

I looked away from my stomach and covered it up "mia amore. This is a miracle! I never thought I could be a father" Aro exclaimed, grinning.

I weakly smiled "you will be a good father my love" I told him. I was dreading on drinking the blood. I do not like the taste of blood. " I want to sleep" I weakly mumbled.

"Sleep. I will wake you up when its time for food and the blood" my mate told me. I laid my head down and fell asleep to the sound of Aro's voice.

Part 3???