Caius Volturi pt 2

What happened last time:

"What!" Bella shrieked. The vampires covered their ears when she yelled. "I wanted you to come so the Volturi will kill you!" she growled.

"Bitch!" I exclaimed. I heard someone snarl and Caius speeded towards me. "No. One. Will. Touch. My. Mate!" Caius roared.

He crouched in front of me, snarling at my sister. Bella was frozen and she was shaking. Suddenly, Caius had his hand on Bella's neck and lift her off the ground.

Edward roared and tried to attack Caius. Before he could attack the blonde king, he was shrieking in pain and fell to the floor.

I was frozen in my spot. I felt my eyes roll behind my head and I collapsed. Darkness took over me.

Aurelia Pov:

I groaned when light hit my eyes "mia amore please open your eyes" a husky voice told me. I opened my eyes and quickly sat up. 

I was in a fancy looking room "w-what happened?" I asked. A huge headache was pounding against my skull. "You passed out my dear" Aro said.

I realized the three kings were in the room with me. Caius was sitting on a chair beside the bed and his brothers were standing behind him.

Everything that happened came to me and my eyes started tearing up. "M-my sister wanted me dead!" I cried. Caius pulled me into his arms "shhhh don't cry" he told me.

I felt Caius's chest vibrating and a purr noise was coming out of him. I felt my body relaxing and after a few minutes I stopped crying.

"Vampires purr?" I asked, looking him in the eyes. The kings laughed "I guess you can say that" Aro said. "It helps calm down a vampires mate. A vampire can only purr for their mate" Marcus explained.

I giggled "vampires are just like cats" I said. The vampires laughed at that comment. Caius nuzzled into my neck and I wasn't afraid of him biting me.

I was completely relaxed. "Welcome to the Volturi Aurelia" Aro said, walking out the door with Marcus. "Welcome home, my queen" Caius mumbled.

We got on the bed and cuddled until I fell back asleep by the sound of Caius purring. I don't regret coming with Alice and Bella. I found love and I will protect it as long as I live! Not even my sister can destroy it.