(1) Jacob Black

Dedicated to _stellastyless
Stella Pov:

I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror. I have dark hair with platinum blonde ends. I don't look like my adopted family. I was adopted by Carlisle Cullen. I'm the youngest cullen in the house physically. I've been alive for 100 years

"Stella Cullen! Come downstairs" Edward yelled. I made a nasty face. I can't stand any of the Cullens especially edward! He's so controlling and annoying. The others don't like my personality because I have a short temper, extremely sassy and sarcastic.

They tried to change me and make me a happy person, but it didn't worked. After that, I became cold and distant from them. I don't like people trying to change me. I have healing powers thats why Carlisle adopted me.

He wanted me to be a nurse but I snapped at him. "Stella" the others yelled, which made me mad. I opened my window and jumped out of my room. I speeded in the woods and stopped by the border.

I sat against a tree and sighed. "What's wrong?" Someone asked. I looked up to see a shirtless guy and he stinks like wet dog. I decided to tell him about my rough life. I was bullied which made me feel insecure about myself.

My younger brother, Jonathan, died in an attack from some gang. I was attacked by them and I was at the verge of dying until Carlisle and Esme rescued me and turned me into a vampire. My parents died in a car attack after my brother's death.

I was abused by a lot of my family members. "Holy cow... I'm sorry that happened to you" The wolf said. "I'm Seth" he told me "I'm Stella" I said. Suddenly, a vampire attacked invaded the wolf territory and hurt Seth.

I stood up and looked at the line. I want to heal him but I can't cross their territory. "Seth I have healing powers. I can heal you but I can't cross the border" I told him. "Stella please help me" he begged.

I crossed the border and rushed towards Seth. I placed my hand on his injured area and a light substance came out of my hand. Instantly, the wounds disappeared and he was healed. But I need to finish healing him, I was about to finish it when a huge black wolf come at me.

 But I need to finish healing him, I was about to finish it when a huge black wolf come at me