(1) Demetri, Alec and Felix

Scarlett Pov:
The cullens sighed and was looking depressed. This is my fault..."Guys please cheer up" I told them. The Volturi has been punishing every vampire and made strict laws for them to obey. Everyone is blaming the Cullens and they hate them.

The Volturi is being more strict because the Cullens refused to let them take me away. I'm mated to Demetri, Alec and Felix, and they want me to join the Volturi. They need to claim and mark me before I die from the pain. I'm human, so the bond will literally kill me if they don't mark me soon.

"Everyone is mad at us! It's our fault that the Volturi is punishing the vampire kind" Edward said with an angry tone. I rolled my eyes big baby I hate Edward! I can't stand him.

Carlisle gave his son a look "I just got a letter from Aro. They're coming to Forks. They don't want to wait anymore. The volturi is going to take Scarlett with force" he said.

Everyone looked at him, looking shocked. I gulped "they want a fight?" I questioned. The Cullen doctor looked at me and nod "they won't stop until they have you." he said.

It was quiet and everyone was worried. " I will ask the wolf pack to help us" I said, standing up from the couch. "When are they coming?" Rose asked. Rosalie and I are close. We are best friends ever since we met. She grabbed my hand "Tomorrow at the field that we fought with the newborn vampires" Alice said.

"I need to go! We will need the wolves help!" I said, rushing out of the house. I got onto my motorcycle and headed towards Sam's place. The wolves will be a huge help. They can protect me and help when the Cullens fight against the Volturi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was the next day. I was a nervous wreck because my mates are coming. The thought of them makes my heart beat fast. I met them when they came to Forks during the newborn battle.

~~~ Flashback ~~~
The battle was over. I rushed to the field to see fire and corpses of vampires. "The Volturi is coming!" Alice exclaimed. I gulped "I'll hide in the woods so they don't see me" I told them. "They will smell your scent, so leave a distance between the field and the woods. Lets hope they think its a random humans scent" Carisle told me.

I nod and ran into the woods, leaving a huge distance from the field. I can hear them talking and I hear a girls voice that I don't recognize. Suddenly, I heard something behind me. I gasped when I saw a newborn who was growling at me.

I screamed and ran away from the vampire. I felt a pair of hands on my back and I fell onto the field. I backed away " fuck off!" I yelled. The vampire tried to grabbed me, but I kicked him in the face.

He groaned and hold his face. I stood up on my feet and focus on my hands, breathing in. My power was hitting me and I felt the weird feeling hit my chest. A reddish substance came out of my hands ( gif below)

I fired my power at the vampire and it hit him in the chest

I fired my power at the vampire and it hit him in the chest. He roared in pain and I made him freeze in his place, letting Emmett have time to rip the newborns head off. We threw the body into the fire.

I froze when I look at the three males and I had the urge to go to them. "A human!" the young girl exclaimed. Rose rushed to me and pushed me behind her. I couldn't stop staring at the three vampires.

The vampires looked at me with love "our mate" they said. Everyone froze and looked concerned. That day changed my life! Rose grabbed me and put me on her back. She ran away and that was the last time I seen them.

~~~End of the Flashback ~~~
Ever since, I've been dreaming about them. My chest has been hurting since that day. I need my mates! I quickly put on my outfit which was long dress that shows one leg. I wanted to impress my mates and the kings.

But its a battle outfit, I have a sword holder on my other leg. Since I can't hurt vampires with my fists, I use my sword. I put my sword in the holder and rushed outside to see the wolves.

"Get on Jacob's back" Carlisle told me after hugging me. I got on the reddish brown wolf "lets go jake" I mumbled to the wolf. He nuzzled into my hand and roared, running into the woods towards the field.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We're waiting on the field and I was off Jake's back. I stabbed the ground with my sword and walked over to the other wolves. Paul and Seth barked and wagged their huge tails.

I'm friends with the wolf pack, but Paul and Embry are my best friends. "Hey Paul" I said, petting his fur. He licked me "please don't get hurt guys" I told the shifters. Sam nod and nuzzled into my side "I know you don't like me, but take care of the boys alpha" I said, smirking.

Sam looked at Edward "Scar he says that he likes you. Your one of them" the vampire said. Tears hit my eyes and I hugged the huge black wolf "thank you sam" I whispered.

"Scar! They're here" Alice yelled. I rushed to Jacob's side and grabbed my sword. I put it back into the holder. Jake rubbed his snout into my side. "It's okay Jake" I told him. I froze when I see black robes.

Emmett and Rose went to my other side. Jake snarled at the Volturi when they stopped in front of us. It looks like its only the kings and the guards: Alec, Demetri, Felix, Jane.

I grabbed Emmett's hand and gulped. "It's okay Scar. They won't hurt you" he told me. Demetri, Alec and Felix looked at me and snarled at Emmett. "Keep your filthy hands off our mate" Felix snarled.

Emmett growled at the buff vampire. I ignored him and stared at the gorgeous vampires. My heart is aching! I want to be in my mates arms. I need them!

"Carlisle give me Scarlett! My guards need their mate. I don't want to fight you my friend" Aro said to Carlisle. The blonde king smirked "I want to fight" Caius said.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes "Human you better be quiet" Caius snarled at me. Alec, Demetri and Felix glared and snarled at the Volturi king. "Brother you better be careful with their mate" Aro told his brother.

I smirked and the wolves snarl at Caius. Suddenly, it started raining. I shivered and wrapped my arms around my body "lovely" I said with a frown. I regret wearing this damn dress.

"I'm done! You WILL give us Scarlett!" Aro yelled. The Volturi is getting angry and impatient. "I want my mate!" Felix yelled, running towards us. Emmett left my side and tackled my mate.

I gasped and I wanted to stop Emmett from hurting him. Jake nudge me and I knew the situation was getting bad. I got onto Jacob's back. He was about to run until I saw Jasper and Emmett wrapped their arms around Felix's neck.

I gasped and got off of Jake. I run towards them "SCARLETT!!" Everyone yelled. I froze when I see Alec and Edward fighting. "STOP!" I yelled. I got between Alec and Edward. I don't remember seeing them start fighting.

I want to stop Jasper and Emmett but I need to stop Edward. Edward! I will fucking kill you I thought and glared at him. I grabbed my sword and hit Edward with the handle. He fell to the ground and I rushed to Felix. "Get away from him" I snarled.

Jasper and Emmett backed away from Felix. My mate grinned and he got closer to me. My body was shaking and I needed them. Alec was behind me and Felix was close to my front.

A roar was heard and running towards us. "Jake!?" I exclaimed when the wolf kicked my mates away from me, making me gasp in horror. He went under me and lift me on his back. "Jacob get her away from here !" Edward yelled.

I grabbed onto his fur and looked at my mates as Jake ran away. "NOO!!!" My three mates yelled. Tears hit my eyes and I placed my face into Jacob's warm body. I was feeling ill and tired. I passed out as Jake ran into the woods.

Part 2??? I hope you guys enjoyed this! I got this idea from a dream :) Bye my vampires!! xxx