(1) Volturi Kings and Guard

A/N: This is my first time doing third person, so please don't judge me

A/N: This is my first time doing third person, so please don't judge me. Enjoy!!! BTW Isabella isn't Bella Swan.
A broken girl with bite marks all over her was staring blankly at the wall. The Cullens was sitting by her and was looking afraid except Edward. They were in Volterra and the kings wanted them to come because they broke the law. They revealed the secret to another human.

"How long are we going to wait?" Edward said, getting annoyed. The Cullens glared at him "its your fault!" Rose hissed at him. She looked at the lifeless human and felt sad for the girl. The girl at one point was vibrant and feisty. Now she was broken and didn't speak at all.

She had straight blonde hair and green eyes that had no emotion in them. The poor human had dark circles under her eyes and she was extremely skinny. She was underweight and looks like she hasn't ate food for a long time.

"Izzy? Do you need anything?" Rose asked, looking worried. Izzy looked at her with a blank look and shook her head. Alice had venom in her eyes and was trying to hold her sobs in. Alice and Rose has been friends with Isabella for a year. It was heartbreaking to see her like this!

A vampire has been feeding from her and slowly draining her. A vampire was biting her without turning her into a vampire. It was impossible! The Cullens didn't know who was doing it. Edward smirked and looked at the girl. "Leave the worthless human alone" he told his sisters.

They glared at him "Edward!" Esme exclaimed, looking horrified. Izzy had her head on Rose's lap and was staring in space when two red-eyed vampires arrive at the waiting room.

They looked at the human and looked at each other. "Aro is ready for you guys" Demetri said. The Cullens stood up and Jasper helped Izzy up. The two vampires felt rage when they saw the condition she was in.

For some reason, they were attractive to the human and wanted to kill the person who done this. The girls surrounded Izzy and started walking to the throne room with the Volturi guards. Isabella ignored the stares of the vampires and looked bored.

They arrived at the throne room and Felix opened the huge door. Everyone walked in and stood in front of the kings. Instantly, the kings looked at the human girl. They snarled at her condition. "Who did this! Who dares to feed from the girl " Caius roared.

Edward smirked "it was me" he said, looking cocky. The Cullens gasped and looked horrified. "I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!" Rose yelled. Emmett hold her down so she didn't attack Edward. Aro stood up "my dear boy, give me your hand!" he commanded, looking pissed off.

The youngest Cullen refused, so Felix wrapped his arm around his neck and trapped him. Aro grabbed his hand and felt all his thoughts/memories. He was shaking with rage "YOU HAVE BEEN FEEDING FROM OUR MATE!" Aro roared.

Everyone gasped and knew Edward was fucked. He just smirked "Yes I have. I knew she was your mate. I found it weird that she had six mates, but I wanted you to pay for killing my mate!" Edward snarled with venom dripping down his mouth, trying to attack Aro. The Volturi killed Bella because he didn't change her into a vampire.