An Elevator meeting for 5 please

"Next time I'd like a warning" I mumbled sitting up straight, that hurt like a son of a bitch. The after shocks still rocking my body every few seconds.

Blue shrugged his shoulders  "If it was so painful why did you want it"

"I wanted to know how it felt" I replied rubbing the itchy skin. God I never thought it'd feel like this. It's like a million small needles were jabbed into my abdomen at once.

"Well now you do"

"Blue-" before I could finish his phone went of, he threw his hand up to stop me and picked up his phone.

"Speak" as the other person replied Blue tensed "busy, I'd prefer for this line to be dead for the next 24 hours"

Slipping the phone in his pocket he motioned for me to continue. Gosh that was hawtt. Why does a man showing no emotion make me feel things like never before, this feels wrong.

Stop it woman! Shaking my head to get rid of the thoughts I smiled at him
"I was saying my second wish is to go into an elevator and call a meeting"

Blue cocked his head to the side tiredly, he can't already be tired of me it's barely been an hour.
"Are all your wishes so stupid"

"Hey! Not stupid interesting"

He rolled his eyes and began walking out of the warehouse. His muscular back showing itself every time he took a step. The gym must be his home.

"Sure the quicker we get this done the quicker I kill you"

Nodding my head I smiled and walked beside him towards the nearest building which isn't too far.
We're already in a slightly commercial area so this shouldn't take long.

Blue stayed a few feet in front of me the whole time, probably trying to stop me from starting stupid conversations. We stopped outside a regular shmegular office, the grey building only adds to the misery surrounding it. Blue opened the door and motioned for me to go ahead.

I cleaned up my outfit a little and turned back towards him with a smile

"How do I look?" I asked doing a little twirl.

"Like you'll be dead in 11 hours"

"Exactly what I was going for" I giggled slapping his chest and striding towards the large grey corporate elevators.

I still wonder how people can work in offices, I did it once, I think I almost died of boredom. The dark crabby colours, the same greetings the same fake smiles.

The door was starting to close as the both of us got closer, quickly placing my foot in front of the door I smiled at the 6-7 sad people leaning against the steel walls. Dressed in casual office garb they emit boredom.

It's Monday morning of course they're sad. Blue trailed in behind me with a bored expression marring his features.

He leaned against the steal bar with a tooth pick hanging of his lips, a curly strand of hair tickling his brow. Where the hell did he get that from?

Once the door closed I clapped my hands together, everybody glanced my way dead, no emotions whatsoever.

"I bet your wondering why I've gathered you all here today" I spoke turning towards the small crowd, everybody's eyebrows twisted in confusion. I couldn't help but get more excited.

Blue squints his eyes.
"Tell them why Red"

Oh yeh, I almost forgot, nodding my head I placed my hands on my hips
"There's rumour going around that there was a foursome in the office yesterday" their previous dead eyes widened in disgust and confusion