12- dun dun dunnn

I wake up as the setting sun glimmered across my face. My hand ran over the body beneath me in peace, I've never felt this comfortable before.

It feels like home.

Fuck, no stop it.

"Red"

Wiping the sleep from my eyes I snuggled against his rumbling chest.
"Just a little longer" I whined

"It's 7.30"

My body shot up instantly totally forgetting where I was. Before I could fly of the tree blue grabbed my arm pulling me back towards him.

"Oopsie" I whispered scrambling of his chest. He cleared his throat and sat up.

"Your killing me at midnight right" I asked fiddling with my fingers. Blue

"Yes"

"Ok come on we have 4 and a half hours and a lot to do"

Glancing over the branch I looked at the ground below and turned back towards him.

"Wish number 11" I smirked preparing myself, Blues eyes widened instantly.

"You silly bi-" I didn't hear the rest as I was already flying towards the ground. My stomach in my vagina.

Seconds later I met the leaf covered soil with a bang. I felt a hot flash run through my entire body.

Ok so maybe that wasn't a good idea.

"Is there something missing in that tiny head of yours" Blue spat as he reached the bottom of the tree, that he climbed down, like a normal human being should do.

That's me, irregular.

"Oh dios mio" I whined trying to sit up, he didn't even look at me as he bang playing with his phone "hai hai" I cried slamming my hand on the ground. Again Blue continued ignoring me.

"Nahiiiii"

"What was that" he muttered turning back to me, the look of pain suddenly disappeared being replaced by a large smile.

"My ethnic cry"

"Cry as much as you want in as many languages, your dying tonight princess" suddenly if felt as if a washing machine was placed on top of my heart, my breath began to falter.

Since I fell asleep this feeling has been there but it's only getting worse. No fuck of Sanam stop it. Your dying today and that's final.

Blue grabbed my arm and gently pulled me to my feet, I was too lost in my thoughts to even cry about the stinging pain in my mama sized tiddies.

He headed towards the exit of the woods with my hand firmly gripping with his, I could feel butterflies shuffling around my stomach.

It took us a few minutes before we reached the main road and as we did a nee flashy car was soon in front of us.

"Blue your whore!"

"Get in" he ordered sliding into the drivers seat, with a massive smile I entered too.

The red interior stood out giving it a villainous vibe.

"Ok so where too baby Blue" I asked clicking the belt into place with a smile.

He started driving the beautiful car down the wooded road without glancing my way "Somewhere"

Gosh this man and his answers!

"it's my death day I should be informed"

Blue rolled his eyes and started the radio in order to drown me out, I don't recognise the song but it has a calming tune. Leaning my head against the window I began to imagine a new life.