15- kinky

"Don't look I'm taking my bra of!"

"Why the fuck are you-" I quickly interrupted him.

"I'm going to lift each boobie up one by one through the gap" I smiled grabbing the bra strap from my shoulder and pulling it out, I did it to the other one and managed to throw the bra away from me.

The torn lacy material feeling almost dead at my fingertips. I'd say I. Long overdue a new one but what does it matter.

Blue glanced down at the bra which unfortunately landed beside his feet.

"It's torn" he stated emotionlessly.

"It's fashionable" I retorted. Even though he's not looking at me I know he's definitely rolling his eyes.

Me and my excuses, they're like my best friends.

Ok back to the problem at hand woman, at any moment this bitch can start to move and knowing Blue he'd probably just leave me here and enjoy the rest of his day.

"Are you done" he asked Blue asked as he shuffled around aimlessly.

"No but I might need help" I mumbled glancing down at my saggy boobs. I'm unsure how exactly I'm going to do this, you see the vision works, it makes a lot of sense but the viability of it is a little of.

Even without the bra my boobs are squished against the metal, I'll have to go down a little then lift it but I have little to no upper body strength.

"Are you decent"

"Yes"  Blue turned around and squatted to my height, his eyes still not meeting mine. Instead he glared at the metal below him.

"Hold my hand" he grabbed my right hand as I used my left to grab one boob and lift it up, my nipple caressed my cheek, yes I said that.

Thank God it's covered or else that would be hella embarrassing.

Dropping it ontop of the roof I quickly grabbed Blues other hand and did the same to the second tata.

"Pull me up"

Blue inhaled a deep breath whilst looking away as he began pulling me up with all his might.

"No no no" I whined

WHYYYYYY.

We passed one obstacle just to be hit by another one seconds later.

My big ass ASS decided to fuck me over.

"Suck your ass in" he seethed as he continued to try and pull me up. He's literally turning purple by trying so hard.

It's not as easy as it sounds.

I feel like I'm pulling vagina in.

"I'm trying!"

"Try fucking harder" he gritted, my hands felt numb because of his grip, before I could yell Blue and I went toppling towards the side beam. A squeal escaping my lips as I felt my free tatas swinging like crazy.

We toppled towards the edge of the side beam, Blue landed ontop of me with a grunt.

His heavy body weighing my down against the metal which is good, otherwise I'd be at the bottom of this duct deaded off.

" well this is a little intimate" I whispered, Blue glanced into my brown orbs with nothing but confusion and slight aggravation.

I don't know why but he looks to be in deep thought.

"Why do you want to die" he asked quietly slowly pushing a strand of curly hair away from my cheeks. Butterflies immediately rushed into my stomach.