13- Food fight

I'm so sorry this is very late.

My grandma passed away
( i'm sorry to hear that your grandma passed away yeah i actually am like obviously i'm i'm going to be upset about that innit...)

ok this is deep I don't know what's mentally wrong with me.

BUT ANYWAYS I hope you enjoy this chapter, I love you so much and if deffo needs editing.

" So this is where you live" I whispered skipping along the tiled floor.

Blue nodded his head and headed towards a marble breakfast bar where he began texting someone on his flashy iPhone.

Time to explore!!!

I ran straight up to the floor to wall window and slapped my face against it without thinking. Ok that hurts.

"Be fucking careful I'm not going to clean that" he spat stalking away in the opposite direction.

Hah clean and this man! He probably has a cleaner who cleans every single day. This apartment is spotless!

To make it worse I pressed my face against the glass even further staring over at the beautiful city below. The sun has almost fully set allowing an orange glow to shadow the buildings in front of me.

I've never seen such a beautiful sunset, I feel like I'm on top of the world.

"If I jumped how long would it take for me to get down" I whispered using my finger to trace along the high rise buildings scattered across the ground below.

"If I push you, you'll probably get down quicker"

"Beautiful answer" I smiled turning towards him, Blue's leaning against a marble breakfast bar with his head in his hands. Poor baby.

I skipped towards the large black couch in the gigantic living room, in front of it sits a large flat screen tv on top of an oak shelf.

I'm probably as tall as the tv sideways.

Grabbing the slim remote from the glass coffee table I quickly hit YouTube and typed in the last song I screamed too alone.

"Take that shit of" Blue immediately sighed taking a seat at the breakfast bar. Ignoring his order I headed towards him with a smile.

"Can I make dinner" I asked leaning over the counter.

He raised a questioning brow.
"Can you cook?"

"Yes I'm ethnic Gordon Ramsey"

Blue scoffed shaking his head in the process. He pointed at the immaculate kitchen before glancing down at his phone.

"Have at it"

Clapping my hands in excitement I twirled around and began rifling through the draws.

Rich man means a lot of groceries!

Or so I'd like to believe.

Pulling open the 5th draw I spotted a singular packet of plain flour.

Ok there has to be food in the fridge.

Opening it I almost cried in disbelief.

EGGS AND MILK.

With one last slither of hope left I glanced at the freezer section. Oh thank GOD.

Frozen chip, pizza and fish fingers greeted my hungry gaze.