14- Happy lil couple

"What is going on out here!" An old woman ruined our moment within seconds.

She came hurtling out of the apartment beside us gripping a metal bat tightly within her hold.

Blue and I glanced at each other in shock, I asked for drama, and that's what we've been given.

"I'm going to call the damn police" she spat taking her phone out of her cardigan pocket, I felt Blue reaching for his gun behind me, this MAN.

I told him! No murder on my death day.

Quickly placing my hand on his bicep I held it in a tight hold before turning back to the woman.

" I'm so sorry! My husband and I were just having a domestic" I sighed acting upset.

"Domestic? More like teenagers in a canteen" he mumbled under his breath, elbowing him quickly I turned back to the old lady with a smile. I could sense a little doubt within her as she stared up at us with a raised brow.

Play it up baby, that's all you can do or else Blue will murder the poor woman. Not that I care about her but from the looks of it she has cats, WHO WILL FEED THE CATS!

Slapping his chest I ran a hand through my hair in fake frustration.

"Im just so sick and tired of this man thinking he owns me!" I yelled throwing a tantrum.

His eyebrows scrunched in confusion
"I do"

"Any evidence?" I asked placing my hands on my hips, wow I didn't really expect him to play along. Gosh this excites me.

"Want me to create evidence baby" he mumbled taking a step closer, ummm yes please, I beg.

NOOOO

Shaking my head of the crazy thoughts I quickly placed my hand in front of me stopping him from coming any closer. Not that my hand would work but a woman has to try.

"Sounds a little toxic"

"What the hell-h" the woman began but Blue quickly stopped her with a silencing hand, authority radiated of off his large body.

This man is intimidating.

"No let's fucking get this over and done with, I'd really like to know why you decided sleeping with my best friend and brother would be ok!" Blue jumped into the role like a second skin, he actually looks hurt.

Did I sleep with his best friend?!

SANAM YOUR A FUCKING VIRGIN

Oh yeh.

Slipping back into the role I widened my eyes in fake disbelief
"I ASKED YOU FOR A THREESOME AND YOU SAID NO!"

"Your a cheating whore!" He screamed out slapping his thighs for extra shabang.

"Says the man who fucked 3 women on our wedding night" Wiping a stray tear I sighed sadly "your dick should have been in me not Wendy, Sharron and Liz from the street corner"

Blue scoffed and grabbed his manhood, girl if my heart didn't go pitter patter pitter patter I'd be lying.

"My dick may have been in Wendy, sharron and Liz but your pussy was around Darrens dick and your lips were around my brothers! "

I flicked my hair and turned towards the lady "woman to woman, if your man doesn't please you wouldn't you go and find new dick?"

I revelled in absolute joy as her face became bright red in embarrassment, she shook her head no. Liar liar vagina on fireeeee.