Her final meal

Deffo needs to be edited but enjoy and please please please leave comments, it makes me wanna update quicker

Rn I've got no inspiration so it's hard, please help ya girl out 😭❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Hi excuse me can I get a chicken burger meal please" I spoke to the waiter, he nodded awkwardly trying not to glance at my rugged clothes and wet everything.

I leaned back in the comfortable seat prepared to enjoy my meal when Blue came storming out of the basement, his face seemingly marred with fury.

He spotted me in the booth.
"Get up" he ordered standing right in front of me, his sleeves rolled up to his elbows showing his prominent veins. Clearing my throat I crossed my arms over my chest defensively.

"I've just ordered food" I mumbled with a pout, I am unbelievably hungry and this man will not stop me from eating.

Blues eyes wandered over my wet body causing him to clench his jaw.

"Your bra is showing" he spoke glancing back at me, I don't know why there's so much ✨tension✨ in the room.

Smiling I stroked the torn black bra
"I really like this bra"

Blue sighed and stormed to a room, he came back out with a hoodie and threw it at me, aww this is cute. The grey large hoodie smells like pine and spice, my heart jumped a beat.

"Don't worry I'm dying soon"

"Shut the fuck up and wear it" he growled, okayyyyy, taking the soaked grey hoodie of I slipped it on I leaned against the window with a sigh. Blue took a seat opposite and began scrolling through his phone.

This is probably what he's going to do after he kills me, this and smashing that blonde woman from the bridal shop. How can it be so easy to take a life. I don't understand, I mean my own life I can take but another persons I wouldn't dare.

"Blue"

"Hmm" he mumbled still staring at the addictive screen, he's probably scrolling through tiktok.

Before I could continue a familiar woman stopped by our table, my heart skipped a few beats. No no no, why is she here. I began to hyperventilate as a look of pity marred her old features.

"I'm so sorry for your loss sweetheart" I stayed quiet, the feeling of pain entering my body once again. No I don't want to feel this, I don't.

Blue glanced at me slightly confused as the woman placed her hand on top of mine.

"Your grandma was an amazing woman" she sighed nodding her head in sympathy.

No no no. She tilted her head in pity staring down at me. I could feel my body freezing, I can't hear this again and I can't fucking remember them.

I'm going to meet her soon, them all. Sanam your going to see them it doesn't matter.

Thankfully, the young waiter interrupted us just in time, as he placed the food down the woman smiled and headed away.

The steaming fries no longer satisfied me, my appetite died I no longer feel hungry, instead a sickening feeling mounted in my stomach.

"Red" Blue said, his eyes piercing into my soul.

"Hmm"

"Eat your dinner"

Pushing the plate away from my I tucked a stray piece of hair behind my ear " I'm no longer hungry can we go"

Plastering a fake smile on my lips I jumped up and clapped my hands, a million emotions are rushing up my body, I need to get out of here.

"I'm going to quickly nip to the toilet, after that we can go back to the basement" I spoke, hugging the hoodie tighter I sprinted towards the toilet.