Cocained

My body is tingling, I REPEAT MY BODY IS TINGLING.

Sitty would be so mad at me, she always said don't do drugs and I've just done drugs!

"Blue" I mumbled feeling my body heat up even further, he was already by my side but instead talking to the young boy he fought side to side with. Turning towards me he arched his perfect brow.

This isn't helping whatsoever.

My hands began to shake as I attempted to keep them still, I can feel the blood pump through my veins. Everything looks italic.

"I'm.....shakey" I whispered in confusion and worry.

"It shouldn't be kicking in this soon"

I stood up and jumped on top of Blue

"Stop it" he spat grabbing my hands.

"I want to kiss you!"

I feel like I'm on top of the bloody world now, the shakiness in the back of my mind as I place my hand on his face gently.

"No wait I want to have sex with you please" I asked placing my hand on his crotch, Blue groaned immediately. His body tensed as he glared at me.

"Red you've been fucking drugged this isn't what you want to do" Blue whisper yelled pinching my thigh, THAT STILL DOESN'T HELP.

"I'm feeling too many things, my head hurts" I spoke too quickly.

Blue began pulling me along out of the shop, well what remained of the shop. We exited through the broken glass door and he threw me straight into the car.

"No" I mumbled as he buckled himself in.

"I don't want to die yet, I need to see the congan dinosaur, commit a couple murders and then you can" I sobbed gripping my hair in extreme stress.

Anxiety and panic began running through my body. This isn't good this isn't. What's happening to me.

He stepped on the gas hurriedly leaving the cafe behind but again the feeling only became worse.

Leaning over I hugged his arm and cried as he zoomed down the road.

Blues eyes shot towards me, I could see a slight lust hidden behind the organised chaos. His hands tightened against the wheel.

"What's wrong" he muttered through clenched teeth.

"I'm panicking" I whispered tiredly
"Please help me" the air in the car grew thicker as I laid my head against his lap.

"There's nothing I can do"

"I never wrote this on my list but I don't want to die a prude, have sex with me" I uttered weirdly confident.

My feelings are all over the place, I don't know what's going on.

"I don't think you fucking want that"

"I do" my eyes became saucers as I grabbed onto his arm with my free hand. His knuckles became yellow around the steering wheel.

Blue took his eyes of the road and glanced down at me "Red if I fuck you it'll be the best moment of your damn life and I'd rather you not be drugged" he muttered confidently turning back towards the road. I gasped immediately, he WILL.

"I've not been drugged please! Coke who?!" I screamed jumping up shaking my head, still unable let go of his arm.

Blue growled furiously, well that's not helping any of my feelings.

"I need to get rid of these feelings Blue and your not helping me!" I sighed turning towards the window with tears in my eyes "Am I the ugly that you can't even think about being with me?"