Maybe he should have offed her

Sauntering onto the gravelly ground I smiled excitedly as I spotted the man I was looking for.

His beautifully sculpted muscles tensed whilst pointing the gun at an unknown target. My plan was to terrify the man but before I could even get close he whipped my way pointing the machine gun at my chest. My heart beat thundered like crazy expecting be offed but luckily he didn't.

"Sanam!" He growled slapping his hand against the ground.

"Yes" I smiled laying on my stomach to face the bumbling crowd below, he did the same furiously.

"I told you to wait at home"

"And I got bored" i sighed playing with the trigger on the gun, Alessandro swatted my hand away before getting back to work.

He feels to the need to make sure I'm always at home locked up whenever he's on a job but I get bored easily.

Yes, we moved in pretty much straight away after the ball. He declared I'd stay with him since I'm a flight risk and he thinks I'll still probably try to kill myself if he's not with me.

And since then I've grown an attachment to him, it's hard to be away from him and for him it's the same.

Last week I went shopping to buy new clothes and I was a little over an hour.

I missed one call from him and next thing I knew I was hauled into a Victoria secret changing room by the one and only.

We had some hot steamy love making there, it was quite awesome. Then after that he said he doesn't want me out of my sight.

Slamming against the changing room door Alessandro shoved himself further inside me, I gasped almost reaching my edge.

"Alessandro!" He smirked as he finally finished us off, my body shivered in pleasure as he held his head in the crook of neck attempting to gain composure again.

"Next time you don't pick up a call this won't be your punishment" he growled, his breathing almost ragged as he remains tense.

Well, what a punishment sex is!
"Really? I was planning on doing it again"

Alessandro pulled away so were face to face before drawing my closer by my hips "Baby test me, I dare you"

"A challenge?" I raised my brow in excitement.

"Yes"

Mwahhahahahahah this is going to be fun, I almost feel bad for him, keyword, almost.

"Oh my God who are you!" I yelled slapping my hand against his chest, he stumbled back slightly surprised before it clicked.

Alessandro slipped his pants back on before grabbing his blazer from the floor with a smirk.

"My damsel who causes stress" he muttered cleaning him self up like he has all day.

He really is a weird man.

"Have fun trying to escape my knight in shining armour" I smiled slipping my bra back on and the shirt I was wearing before he tore it of my body. That was my favourite shirt.

"Oh I will princess"

Placing a gentle kiss on my forehead he was under the changing room doors in seconds.

God that was a good day, I really don't know how he got out of it cause seconds later there were women at the door asking if I needed help.

Ok back to the situation at hand.
The party below us is at full captivity, people are dancing like there's no tomorrow.