11- Hide and seek

"Blue I am so tired can we stop" I whined my body sagging as I stropped behind him. Put clothing has almost dried from the beating sun thankfully but this humidity is making me sick.

Blue ignored me and carried on as if I didn't say a word just like he's been doing for the past 30 MINUTES.

I NEED ATTENTION.

Skipping up to him I began walking beside him with a large smile.
"So legend has it if you say Bloody Mary 3 times she will appear"

He turned slightly showing me his blank face, he looks tired just like me.

"No need to say it, you look like her" he spoke, that was good I'm not going to lie.

Now that I think about it how does Bloody Mary look? Beautiful maybe with blood stained clothes cause she a baddie.

Or was she the one that was murdered by that king.

Divorced, beheaded and died
Divorced, beheaded survived.

That was a banger I can't lie.

"I'll take that as a compliment"

Blue snorted stuffing his hands in his pockets "Compliment, and you? Fuck no sweetheart"

"Now that one I'll take to heart" I pouted placing my hand on my chest.

He was about to reply when the sound of cars began echoing through the wooded lane. Blue pushed me to the side and followed along so we were no longer in the middle of the road obstructing oncoming traffic.

Maybe I wanted to get run over, gosh he's so selfish.

But YES! A car. I no longer want to walk, my feet feel like they're about to fall off any second. Airforces really aren't great to walk in for a long time.

Smiling  at the thought I held my arm out with my thumb up.
"I'm going to try to hitchhike"

"The only person who'll pick you up is a murderer" Blue answered rolling his eyes and continued stalking down the lane. Well ain't that the TRUTH.

"Yes I've had experience" I smiled at him, he almost smirked but didn't, hiding away his feelings hurriedly.

This MAN!

I really don't know what it is with him and trying to hide the fact that he's having an ok day. It can't be too bad if he's still with me and I swear to God I'm very good company.

I make people smile like never before, you know what they say, a dying woman is very funny.

No, I don't think that's a saying. I'm really losing it aren't I.

I was about to ask him if he finds me entertaining when the roaring engine came into view. A massive smile plastered on my lips as I jumped up and down. A car A CAR A CAR!!!!

A large black car

The car came closer and closer, I squinted to catch its model.

Large black SUV

SUV?!

"Could be a lil coincidink but...."

He didn't give me time to finish my sentence when he grabbed my arm and began running into the woodland like there was no tomorrow. I felt my soul leave my body as branches broke under my already broken feet.

"So it's not a-" his grip tightened in fury.

"No you idiot" he spat, ok yes maybe that was an insanely stupid question. Coincidinks don't exist in this world.