She's dancing like a stripper

"What the fuck is wrong with you, do you realise who you were dancing for" he spat furiously, cold air hit my body causing me to shiver. Damn it my cardigan is in there.

"Fat old white men" I answered in a duh tone. Blue scoffed, his chest rumbling in fury.

"Your last day belongs to me tesero"

That's the one thing I want, the one thing I need to have. Nothing in my life has ever been mine but my body I want to be selfish. I want to finally have something to call mine.

Be it my death or something else. For once I'm going to put myself first.

I rolled my eyes and slapped his chest
"You can have anything but my last day is mine"

"Right now I want you to shut the fuck up" He threw me into the back seat not caring for the wounds on my back. Blue slipped into the front and began speeding away.

Ok so this is it, it's time to finally end it. The pain searing through my back forced a crooked smile, I'll see them all again. I just want my happily ever after and it won't be in this world.

"Blue if murder is not on your mind can I maybe get 1 last meal" I mumbled feeling my stomach contract in hunger.

The last time I ate was yesterday and it was barely a meal.

"No" he said leaving barely any room for negotiation, I say barely because I'll take my shot.

"Even dirty rapists get one last meal, I'm just an innocent little gi-" before I could finish my sentence the car came to a sudden halt, the pieces of alcohol coated glass dug deeper into my sensitive skin.

"Ouchie!" I yelled, Blue jumped out of the car and into the back beside me. He looks unbelievably furious whilst paying no heed to the angry drivers beeping.

"Shut the fuck up and sit still" he seethed with barred teeth. My body immediately froze in fear, his callous hands pulled me to the edge of the seat, my back facing him as my legs sprawled across the seats. Blue grabbed a first aid box from under the seat.

"Hey hey hey, let me go out with a bang" I muttered scooting around to face him, Blue growled and continued opening the box.

"There's glass in your fucking back"

"Don't waste your time Blue, I'll be dying soon" I mumbled, his hands rested on my thighs tiredly. I was about to move away when his eyes raked over my visible cleavage unintentionally.

I shouldn't have taken the cardigan of like an absolute idiot. The stringy tank top does nothing to hide my large tatas.

"Blue" I whispered, his lustful gaze met mine, an almost euphoric feeling shot through my body as he leaned closer. Whatever may be going on between us cant happen, I cannot get attached now, I want to leave the world a free woman.

"Next wish" he whispered barely moving an inch, his orbs flickering between my eyes and my drying lips.

"But-"

Blue pulled away and harshly turned my body around.
"Don't make me rethink this woman" he slowly began removing the sharp pieces from my back, a massive smile graced my lips, leaning forward I quickly grabbed the paper. For some odd reason, the glass no longer pains me.

"Waterboard me" I said excitedly, Blue patched up my revealed skin, he leaned forward and grabbed a grey hoodie from the other seat. I smiled as he gently slid it over my shoulders before closing the door.

I've got just the place"

The small smirk on his lips only made me more excited, clapping my hands together I leaned forward "Torture chamber!"