2. "Kidnapped"

You woke up in a cold sweat, panicking. It took you a minute to collect yourself. You started to observe your surroundings. You were in a bed on a second floor of the house Dream teleported you in, according to the window. It was quiet throughout the house...strange due to Swaps loud voice from...an hour ago? Yesterday? You didn't know. You hesitantly walked out of your room, searching. You thought you saw something in the corner of your eye, so you turned around as fast as you could. Nobody.

You crept down the stairs, "G-guys? I know we just met but this isn't funny!" You then saw the three of them tied up in chains. A noise came from behind you, and you screamed. A F/C sword appeared in your hand. You stood there shocked for a moment until the cause of the noise attacked. It was the Cross dude from your dream.

You started doing things you didn't know you could do. Cross attacked and you dodged the attack like it was nothing. A look of surprise was on his face for a split second. The same expression was on yours. A blinding light flashed in front of your eyes for a split second. You then saw a ghostly apparition floating around Cross. You looked straight at the kid. The kid looked startled and whispered something to Cross. The blinding light filled your eyes again.

Cross was staring at you. You held the F/C sword in front of you again, but the sword was shaking, along with your hands.

Cross took a step forward and you held the sword up higher, "Don't come any closer!"

Cross took another step forward, pocketing his daggers, "Listen kid, I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to know how the hell you saw him."

You put a fake confused look on your face, "Who?" Then you were attacked from behind. A goopy tentacle had grabbed you and your sword, separating both. The tentacle wrapped around your windpipe. Hard. You weren't able to breathe. You gasped for air, then for the second time out of your AU, you passed out.

You woke up in unfamiliar surroundings. You assumed it was a jail cell, according to all cement walls and jail bars in front of you. You peaked outside of the bars, trying to see the rest of the place. It seemed like it was the only jail cell. It was pretty big anyways, could hold at least three occupants. You had a genius idea. You tried summoning your F/C sword...but nothing happened.

"Damn it." You mutter. Then footsteps from the stairs. You shrank back into the corner of the cell.

"Hey Boss! Sleeping beauty woke up." said the skeleton coming down the stairs. The skeleton had black streaks coming from his eye sockets. Killer, you thought immediately. One of the skeletons that tried attacking Swap in your dream.

The target on his chest glowed ominously, like a bad thing was going to happen. Nightmare then crept down the stairs. A shiver ran down your spine as you tried to crept farther back into your corner. Nightmares tentacles seemed to move on their own accord. His tentacles almost knocked Killer down. He muttered a quick apology and then turned back to you.

"Well well well. Look what we have here. A human that can summon swords." He chuckled, "The last human I knew who could do that is a ghost."

You glare at him, "What the hell do you want Nightmare."

He had a look of surprise on his face for a minute. His face then looked normal again, "Well, i must be popular in the Multiverse huh?"

He opened the jail cell. You instantly got up, ready to fight if you have to. He put his hands up, showing some handcuffs.

"Behave, or else you're gonna get knocked out again kid." He grabbed your wrist and fastened the cuffs around it. He did the same with the other wrist.

"I'm 20." You muttered.

Nightmare rolled his...eye sockets? Pupils? Did it exactly matter? You were led into a room with a chair in it...that was it. You were forced into the chair, arms and ankles chained to it.

Whatever was happening, you knew you weren't going to like it.