12. "Catching Feelings" P1

You were in the kitchen, grabbing a quick snack. There was a chocolate bar just laying there on the shelf. Well, don't mind if you do. You snatch the bar, opening up the wrapper when you hear a familiar glitchy cough behind you.

"I'm pretty sure that's mine, glitch." Error was there as you turned around.

"Heyyyy! Long time no see buddy!" You chuckle nervously, "This is yours? Oh well um...woops?"

Sighing, Error gave you a response that shocked you, "Keep it. I have more in the Anti Void." He then walked away, leaving you speechless. The practical god of destruction let you have a candy bar? Well actually, it made sense a little bit, since it was a little thing. But you swore you saw some blue blush tint his cheeks when he had walked away.

Error walked away, feeling his cheeks heat up. His soul was beating hard against his chest, but why? Error had an idea of what it was, but he refused to accept that it was that. One thing for sure, it wasn't the acronym L.O.V.E.

Y/N wandered into the living room, plopping down on the couch. They then started eating the chocolate bar, not even noticing Cross, who was on the other side of the sofa. Y/Ns legs were right on top of his lap.

"You mind moving your legs?" Y/N looked up and finally noticed Cross.

Y/N quickly moved their legs, "Omg I'm so sorry Cross!"

Cross gave Y/N a little smile, "It's fine, just pay attention to your surroundings. Anyways, that some chocolate?" Cross was now interested in the chocolate bar that Y/N has.

Y/N laughed, "Yeah, want some?" They broke the bar in half. They handed the other piece to Cross, who grunted in thanks. Then his eyes/pinpricks got wide as he ate the chocolate.

He turned back to Y/N, "This is Errors, isn't it?"

"Yeah, how'd you know?" Y/N was curious.

Cross pointed to the chocolate bar, "His always tastes better for some odd reason. More rich."

Y/N chuckled again, "Good to know!"

Both then ate their chocolate in silence.

Y/N said goodbye to Cross and left to who knows where. Cross remembered back to when they was laughing, and felt himself blush. Great. Feelings. The last thing he wanted to get from the prisoner. Wasn't his fault they were cute! That one thought made him blush intensely.

Y/N skipped through the hallways, slightly bored. They tried going to the arcade floor but a giant gate from out of nowhere had blocked the entrance. No matter how much they had tried to get over the gate, they couldn't find a way.

And now here they were, with some cuts from the gate; they attempted to climb over it. Y/N bumped into something solid. Busy looking at their cuts, she didn't see Dust in front of her.

Dust looked at Y/N, "Well hello there."

Nervously, Y/N looked at Dust, "Heyyy Dust!"

"Where you headin'?" He asked, quite curious.

Y/N looked around him like they was in a hurry, "Uh, I don't know? Just wandering." He noticed Y/Ns tension that had increased rapidly in the few minutes between them.

He chuckled, "No need to be scared of me, doll. I won't hurt ya." Dust tried to give Y/N the kindest smile he could muster.

The smile he gave looked slightly creepy, but Y/N could tell he was trying. They started laughing, which slightly confused Dust.

"What's so funny?"

Y/N was now snickering, "Your 'kind' smile looks kind of creepy, but you're trying." Dust started laughing with her. How could he not? Her laugh was contagious. Y/N said goodbye as she continued on her way around the castle.

Dust watched Y/N go, feeling something new. Something that he hadn't felt in a long time. He held his hand to wear his heart would be and chuckled. Love was a silly little thing.