6. "Someone's Lunch"

Nightmare was waiting for Cross when he walked in. Killer was already there, twirling his knife in his hand.

"Night-" Nightmare gave Cross a hard look, "I mean Boss, Y/N is super strange honestly."

"Nothing new, go on." Nightmare waited impatiently.

"Well so I was just showing off my dagger and all, and they somehow mimicked my dagger. They just summoned a dagger out of nowhere. They also saw X-Chara. And had a full on conversation with him."

Nightmare stared at Cross in disbelief, "What?"

A flicker of recognition was across Killers face, "Boss, remember how I said the human did a backflip and they didn't know how they did it?"

"Yes, go on."

"Well, they looked me dead in the eye sockets before they did the backflip. It's like they were staring into my SOUL to figure out what I could do."

Nightmare was slightly confused about this, "What??"

Then he remembered. The last AU the gang destroyed. MimicTale, was that it? Yeah. But Nightmare was sure that they had killed everyone in the AU.

"Killer, go grab Horror and Dust. You three are going on a mission to MimicTale. Make sure everyone there is dead."

"Whatever you say Boss." Killer then quickly left the room to grab the rest of the Murder Time trio.

"Cross, look after the castle. I'm going with them." Nightmare shoved past Cross and exited the room.

Cross was ultimately confused.

You wandered around the castle some more. Staying in the living room seemed like the safest option, but you didn't want to be some waiting prey. After walking for a few minutes, you find a giant door. There were two windows on each side of the door. The windows showed outside.

You quickly run over by the door and start trying to open it. It was locked. Who's stupid enough to lock themselves in their own home? You thought.

You then felt like someone was watching you, and turned around. You're face to face with a new skeleton. A shiver ran down your back as you remember his name: Horror. There was a giant crack in his head, which made you wonder how he was still alive and breathing in front of you.

His smile was unnerving. You stood there, frozen.

"Well hello there lunch." The smile on his face somehow grew bigger as he showed his axe. There were visible red splotches on it, and you were positive it wasn't paint.

You stared into his eye sockets. A vision flashed before your eyes for a split second, but you saw so much in those seconds.

The axe was coming down on you.

You raise your hands in self defense. Five blood stained bones flew out of the ground in front of you. The bones were tall enough to block the blow.

The axe made contact with the bones. This caused Horror to stumbled back in surprise.

How the hell did his own bones stop him? He tried to get rid of them, but no luck. His mentality damaged brain pieced the pieces together. They somehow copied his attacks.

"Well this is going to be harder than I thought." He mumbled under his breath.

Before he can lunge at them again he was grabbed from behind. Horror whipped his head around to see Dust holding him back.

"Boss wants us and Killer to go on a mission."

Horror groaned, "Can't I at least have my lunch first?"

"Nope." Dust dragged him away. Horrors' pin pricks gave daggers to Y/N. The bones disappeared a little after he was dragged away.

You silently thanked Dust from saving you from your death. You ultimately decided that there was no way out...or in for that matter. But that was the last thing you were worried about.

How the hell did you do that?

It felt like the exact same feeling you felt when you did that backflip and summoned the dagger. The visions you saw showed Horror using all of his powers.

Gaster Blasters, Bones, Brute Force. You tried to receive the information you gotten when you saw the vision, but there was only blank space. You remembered nothing of knowing how to do it again.