15. "The Actual F-"

Nightmare stumbled into the bathroom after emerging from the portal he made, holding his forehead. The pain was like living hell decided to come and live in his brain. He looked up at the mirror, seeing that the black goop on him was dissolving away.

"Shit." He muttered. The pain was hurting him enough to weaken his magic. Meaning that Passive could take control. A knock on the door made Nightmare jump.

"Uh boss? You in there?" Horror asked.

"Yeah I am, what's the problem?" He asks, kind of harshly.

Horror rubbed his neck, "Well Killer ain't doing too good. He's starting to get headaches that hurt like hell."

Nightmare sighed, "I'll be there in a second." He looked again in the mirror, seeing that the goop was starting to cover him again. After a minute or two he walked out of the bathroom towards the living room, assuming that's where the rest of the gang was. Correct he was. Killer was laying on the couch with an ice pack on his forehead.

"What's going on?" Nightmare grumbled. Dust glanced at Killer, wondering whether to expose him or not. He made the decision that he was.

He turned to Nightmare, "Well this idiot looked in the humans eyes before we went on that mission. Now he has this giant headache that came out of nowhere." Killer tried to smack Dust but Dust went out of reach.

Nightmare pinched where the bridge of his nose would be, "I told you idiots not to fucking do that! Great. Chances are that she has his attacks now." He walks off, grumpy.

Error whistled from the hammock he made, "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today."

.

.

.

.

Two skeletons were under a tree filled with yellow and black apples. Y/N looked at the two. One seemed to be a younger version of Dream, while the other they had never seen before. He was wearing purple and a crown with a crescent on it.

Dream had a basket, "Brother! Look at what the villagers made for me!" He pulled back the blanket that covered the basket to reveal a blueberry pie.

The skeleton, Dreams brother, showed a strained smile, "Wow! That looks amazing."

"Do you want some?" He looked at him, beaming.

Lavender (that's what Y/N is calling him now) shook his head, "No, I'm good."

"Please brother? They even made a slice for you!"

A streak of panic was across Lavenders face for a second, then it was gone. Dream didn't notice this.

Lavender smiled again, but it was a weak smile, "I just had lunch Dream, I'm not hungry. I'm going now." He got his stuff, which consisted of a book and jacket, and walked off. Dreams face fell as he watched his brother go. Dream took a slice of pie and started eating it slowly with the utensils that the villagers packed with the pie.

Y/N followed Lavender, curious on what he was doing. It seemed like both skeletons didn't notice them. A few minutes of walking later, a group of monsters came over.

"Aww, would ya look at that! Nightmare decided to leave his brother in the dust because of a stupid pie." Lavender clutched his book. Wait, Nightmare? Y/N thought

"Leave me alone..." He said, barely audible.

One monster held a hand to her bunny ear, "What was that? Oh sorry, I don't understand babies." Nightmare tried to walk around them but three more monsters blocked his path.

"Let's show this pipsqueak a lesson. Or not." The monster grinned and cracked her knuckles.

.

.

.

​​​​​.

"What the hell do you want me to do!?" Ink slammed his hands down on the table.

"Ink calm down please-" Swap begged.

"No Swap! I promised you guys that I wouldn't do that again!"

Dream sighed, "Ink, it's one of the only ways to get Y/N back. Any other ways causes us to be detected."

Ink walked off, "No, no way. I'm not going emotionless. I almost hurt you guys last time! Let alone, the whole fucking multiverse!" He shook his head.

"Ink, hear me out. Nightmare can feel more than negative emotions, so he would immediately sense me and Swap."

Ink cuts him off, "But my emotions are fake, he wouldn't feel them."

"I do. I feel them. Chances are that Nightmare can too." Ink was silent for a few moments.

He turned to look at Dream, "15 minutes, that's as long as I'm going for."

Dream nodded, "Should be long enough."

A/N from editing: They- they already made a plan chapters ago- WELL FUCK IT