13."Catching Feelings" P2

Quick A/N! I'm going to be writing in third person since its easier for me. You really don't know how hard it is to write in 2nd person-

Y/N wandered the halls. It seemed more like a habit now. They've been here for about...four days? They don't quite know. It was hard to keep track of time here; it always seemed dark outside. They rounded a corner and saw Killer, who seemed content. Sneak attack? Hell yeah. He was facing the other way so Y/N made their move. They were about to leap on his back when Killer turned around. Damn it. They had already lept. And down they both go, one on top of the other.

Y/N looked down at Killer's face with a apologetic smile, "Erm...sorry?" They got up, brushing themselves off. Killer was still on the ground, his face a blushing mess.

"Killer? You ok?" Y/N asked, slightly worried. He got up a few minutes later, still a blushing mess.

He rubbed his face, "Yeah, I'm fine."

Y/N rose a eyebrow, "You sure? I didn't mean to hurt you if I did in anyway!"

Killer chuckled, "Nah, your fine kiddo. You didn't hurt me." The pair stood there for a moment, looking into each other's eyes/eyes sockets. Killer took a mental picture of Y/Ns E/C eyes.

"Killer!" yelled Nightmare from down the hall. He was walking towards the two, "Mission. Go." Killer nodded fast and sprinted past Nightmare. Nightmare watched Killer go before turning to Y/N.

Y/N was standing there, looking comfortable. Not terrified out of their mind. Nightmare flicked his fingers on their forehead.

"Hey! What was that for!?"

He chuckled, "I'm just wondering what's going in that mind of yours."

Y/N crossed her arms, "Well, my mind is locked. Code please?" A smile tugged at Nightmares mouth, so he let it take over his face. The joking look in Y/Ns eyes turned to astonishment in a matter of seconds.

"You smiled!"

Nightmare blinked, "What?"

"You smiled! Like, a genuine smile! Not the demon face you make!"

A tint of cyan blush tipped Nightmares cheeks, faint enough that Y/N didn't notice.

"Pft, I do smile once in a while you know." He muttered. Y/N laughed.

Y/N looked around the place, wondering how to start off with another conversation.

"So, what do you like to do?" Y/N tried. Y/N expected murder, death, destructive of AUs, etc. The answer she got shocked her slightly.

"Well... I do play violin and piano." He started, "I also like probably whatever your thinking. Anyways, I sent Killer and Dust on a mission, and I'm supposed to be joining them. Cya 'round kid." He walked off towards where Killer had gone. Y/N watched him go, shocked by the new piece of information they had. They were surprised that he had even told her.

Smiling gently to themselves, they walked the opposite direction. It felt weird, liking literal murders. But...who murders without a motive? Psychopaths, sociopaths, yeah. A lot of people do it just for fun, they came to realize. Y/N bumped into a figure. Y/N had an idea of who it was.

Y/N looked up into the glowing red eye of his, "Hey...Horror."

He rose an eyebrow, but his smile never wavered, "How'd ya know my name kid?"

Shit. They thought. They knew all of their names due to the strange logic their mind had.

"Well uh, heard it passing around?" Yeah. Definitely scared now.

Horror chuckled, "Ya don't have to be afraid of me, kiddo. I'm a friendly soul." His Cheshire grin spread larger across his face. Y/N chuckled nervously, even more unsettled.

His smile softened gently into something that wasn't so scary, which slightly surprised Y/N.

"Sorry, honestly. Just that my looks don't get me too far when meeting new people." Y/N had an idea of what he meant. His giant red glowing eye and cracked skull, for example.

"What happened to your skull?" Y/N blurted out. Horror flinched, and Y/N wished they didn't bring that up, "You don't have to tell me if it's a sensitive subject!"

Horror chuckled once again, "Alright, I'll tell ya someday." You'll probably be dead, but whatever, he thought. But just the thought alone made him feel a slight pain in his soul.

"DAMMIT HORROR!" Yelled a very angry Oreo from the kitchen. Horror laughed, knowing that Cross had probably found his head dogs.

Horror patted Y/Ns head, "Well, better go see what's making Cross so mad. Cya later, doll." He walked off, leaving a very flustered Y/N with the new nickname doll.

Lil announcement! Discord server! Join if I want!! You'll get to rp, chat, and even see possible spoilers! That's all for now! discord.gg/BMDMgYDcSD

A/N from editing this chapter: I realized Dust and Killer have already called Y/N doll- fuck-