CHAPTER 11: FOR DIGNITY

"Wakey wakey." A soft whisper to her ear was enough for the businesswoman to realize the bright streaks of sunlight from the big windows of someone's room, stretching her body out, the woman turned around to meet those monolid brown eyes of the person she unexpectedly came inside her life. "No matter what you do with your cuteness Irene, you still need to wake up, we're going somewhere." The psychologist pecked the woman's lips and went to the chair next to her bed. Seulgi couldn't find more contentment she needed for the rest of her life just to see such a wonderful view every morning with the woman she wants.

Love? Of course she loves her but for now, she needs to stick with the word 'like'. She wants to take things slow. For the meantime, if she ever has that.

Seulgi just couldn't shrug the thought of Irene being engaged to someone, but her presence with her every single day she lives right now would be enough for her to think that there would be a chance. Either a chance of messing things up or finishing it in completely fine.

But she had already promised it to herself that she wouldn't be wrong this time.

This time will also be the last time to correct all the things in any aspects of love that she had done wrong, especially to her.

The businesswoman took the bathrobe from the nightstand and wore it while noticing her phone received another set of messages from someone. Irene looked at Seulgi who was just sitting on her swivel chair while reading some papers lying everywhere at the top of her table when she suddenly spoke. "He'd been texting you since dawn, he's looking for you." She said as she let her fingers type something on her keyboard, her eyes never left the screen of her laptop but her peripheral vision was clearly looking at the older woman who was sitting at the side of the bed as she started to read the texts from her phone making the psychologist to take off her eyeglasses and stopped from what she was doing.

She wasn't jealous after all, Irene was the one who told her that her fiancée was the one who pushed her to look for her in the middle of the night which made her to be surprised by the action of a man, especially that he knew something about the thing between the two of them. It just made her feel a little bit uncomfortable to the nights she had spent with the older hearing those chimes of the businesswoman's phone knowing that when she would wake up in the morning with those messages and calls she received came from that man.

It felt she doesn't have any security every time she was with her, it's like her fiancée was trying to make her feel more sinner than she really was.

Seulgi knew that those things she was doing were and always are wrong but everyone knows that the more you do things wrong the more it feels right and that's how she feels every time she's with her. The psychologist just couldn't erase that fact the more that Irene sticks with her. "Do you want me to..."

"No it's okay, I just have to call him." She answered while looking at the psychologist, just her gaze was enough for her to think that everything will be okay but worrying is such a necessary thing she needed to face right now especially that everything between the two of them was a secret, a forbidden one. "Can you..." Seulgi smiled and nodded her head and left the older inside her room. The psychologist went out to see her uncle leaving his room at the far end of the hallway, she bowed down making the old man smile.

"I wasn't able to notice that you're already here." He said as he opened his arms wide to hug the psychologist, the two have been close to each other especially when he found out that her favourite niece will be getting married. "How was she?" He asked, making the woman to get confused by his own question.

"Irene, Irene Bae." He said as they walked down the staircase. "I saw her drinking water in the water last night."

"Do you like her?" Seulgi asked as they went to the veranda.