CHAPTER 12: CIGARETTE

There were such thing we needed to choose between falling in love with someone or falling apart with that person, even though it would cause too much hurt as long as it would do good for them in the end choosing between your own benefit and for their own stand as a person to the reality of this world will bring such a huge hard time for the both of you.

Happiness, the word itself was a finite one, it's up to you how you described such a thing, but for some reasons that would be too difficult to find the exact meaning of the word when everything had started to crumble and making such a huge mess.

Early in the morning when the snow started to fall, the western hemisphere of the world began to get cold just like how their feelings for each other, Seulgi sat at the end of her bed to start her morning routine, it was just like those typical days she had while living alone, misery and silence, the war was still going on inside her head as she remembered that night, she was thinking whether she had made it right or not but the only thing she stood up each day that had passed that she had made the right decision of letting her go

In the very first place, she was just concerned about her and to the reality she needed to face sooner.

The psychologist knew that for the short amount of time she had spent with the businesswoman, the woman had made her realize some things such as the development of love who never needed to take such a long time to develop as long as you knew you were doing things right.

But she ended up doing it wrong, in the very skimpy time.

A creaking sound of her door had made her look up just to see Jisoo peeking the half of her head while checking her that made the psychologist put up her fake mask to make her sure that she was just completely fine. "You know that I can see you, right?" She said, making the woman timidly smile and opened the door wide to welcome herself inside.

"Your mom asked me to come and woke you up though, I guessed I'm late."

"You're always late." Seulgi answered as she took her bathrobe and draped it over to her body. "When did you arrive?" She added as she walked towards her desk and turned her laptop on, for the meantime, the psychologist tried to move on from the past events by focusing on other things such as her work. Just like the way she used to before.

"You should at least wear some pants and a decent sweat shirt instead of wearing your favourite heart designed cycling and tank top, didn't the weather from last night remind you that it's getting cold? You never changed old woman." Jisoo shook her head as she proceeded to fix her ex-wife's bed, though the things were already over between the two of them, they had both agreed to keep in contact with each other and casually just checking from time-to-time. Kim still admitted to herself that she was still into the woman she had met a few years ago and seeing her now falling and crying over someone had obviously hurt her ego making her realize that she could have just taken care of their relationship before.

"Ah, you never like to wear one though." The woman added as she walked to the psychologist who was busy browsing to some online news in business, obviously looking for some updates to that certain person. "Have you heard about the news?" Jisoo said, making the psychologist look at her with her brows raising up as if they were asking 'what?'

"Jennie's pregnant with her first child." Kim said, Seulgi's eyes went wide as she looked at her in surprise.

"What do you mean she's pregnant? A few months Wendy told me that Lisa accidentally slept with he-"

Jisoo shook her head. "Jennie was actually dating a model for years now, your friend haven't known about it at all, besides she said to me that she had already moved on from Lisa and she's already willing to make a family with Kai, sooner or later this year or next, she'll be taking also her vows with him in New Zealand and would finally resided there to start a new life." She explained as she casually sat at the top of the psychologist's mahogany table, a usual habit she does whenever they talk inside her office.