Suicune's Love Life

Prologue

"Hey kids it's storytime", I said while looking at the unhatched eggs in a colorful room "I like the topic to be love this time", I said while I sit in my usual brown swing chair in front of the eggs as I hold on to a blue book "my first story I will tell you about is the love life of the legendary water dog pokemon Suicune", I said before I start reading the true long story.

Suicune's Pov

"Why does this keep on happening", I said while I run as fast I could through the forest to try get away form a familiar someone "he just saw me one time, and now he keeps on chasing after me", I said while remembering the creepy guy with glasses seeing me swimming in the lake a couple of week of go "their I hope he stop chasing me", I said before I tried to stop my speed only to hit a rock on the way causing my back leg to hurt and leading me to land right in the nearby lake "my leg is hurting too much I can't swim in this form", I said before I change into my human form only to be not able to pull up on to land "help", I said in a loud voice "where are you", an unfamiliar loud voice said while I was trying my best to grab my leg while underwater "I in the pond", I said "let me help you", a redhead in yellow clothes said while looking at me and handing me her hand "I don't know", I said in a worry and scare voice "don't worry you can trust me", she said "okay", I said before I grab her hand and she pull me out of the water "you bleeding pretty badly", she said while looking at my leg "I think I got something for that", she said before dropping her red bag on the ground and grabbing what look like to be a long bandage and wrapping it around my knee "okay can you walk now", she said before I tried to get up only to fall down again and stoping when she grab my arm "I guest I will just have to carry you", she said before she put my arm around her and I was lead all the way to a gym.

Misty's Pov

"Hey, shouldn't you be taking me to a hospital instead of a gym," the long purple hair with two pices of a white haired girl said while wearing a long blue dress and blue and white leggings with a clear skirt over them "just trust me I know what I doing", I said while carrying her past the front entrance and then to my room "here lay down", I said while taking her to the hospital bed "what is this", she said while doing what I told her to do "it calls a heal bed", I said before I turn it on leading a lid to cover over her "what is it going to do", she said before purple gas fall over the pod "just let it do its work", I said before she inhales the gas leading her to fall asleep "okay now let see how long this is going to take", I said before I press some button to see the time to heal her would take about the whole day "I guess I will just have to wait", I said before I got on to my bed and waited for the pretty girl to comes off of her uncomfortable bed.

Suicune's Pov

"Hey it's time to wake up", a familiar voice said leading me to slowly open my eyes to see a familiar short hair redhead looking at me "what up", I said while still feeling like I had not woken up completly "you should be fully healed now so tried to walk", she said leading me to get off the bed and land on my feet feeling no pain at all "it work thank you", I said before I hug her "you welcome", she said while returning the hug "now can I get your name", she said "it Suicune", I said "oh like the legendary that cool my is Misty", she said "yeah just like the legendary look I like to stay longer but I got to go and make sure my family knows I safe", I said while trying my best to not look like I was lying "okay I hope we meet again", she said while I left her room "me too", I said before I close her room door and left the gym and once I got far away enough for the town I turn back to my normal form and start running away.

Misty's Pov

"I wondering if that girl going to be okay from now on", I said while seeing her leaving my gym "I hope so and maybe we will see each other again", I said before I finally lost sight of her and started to walk back in the gym "maybe one day, for now, I guess I just got to keep on doing what I good at", I said before a random girl enter the gym with long orange hair in two big ponytails and covering her forehead along wearing a yellow jacket and blue shirt with a red pulse around her clothes that probity hold her pokeballs "hey can I battle you," she said "yeah hon let me go get the paper", I said before I went to the water tank in my gym and grab one of the gym paper next to it and walk right back to her "here you go", I said "thanks", she said "so is this your first gym battle", I said "no it is my second I started at Pewer City here you go", she said while handing me back the paper "ok April now just follow me and we would see if you can win or lose", I said before me and her were going to battle for her next gym badge.