Entei's Love Life

Prologue

"This story is about force love", I said while I open the book with the fire legendary dogs on the cover "still it is your choice on how you find love however you went since some of you can learn moves like hypnosis and calm mind that can control other pokemon or do it naturally, but this is the story of how he finds love", I said before I open the big red and brown book.

Entei's Pov

"Papa where my mama", a young girl said with short orange hair, wearing a blue dress that has a big white tie over it with a blue-purple stone in the middle of it "I'll found you one", I said to her before she hugs me "thanks you", Molly said before I left the big castle covers in multiple crystals.

"Now where could I find a good mom", I said while sitting on top of a hill and listening to the voices of the people in the nearby town "it time to go to the mall", a happy old girl's voice said "nope", I said before I heard a differnt voice "I can't wait on a date with Steven", another girl said in a happy voice "nope", I said before I heard a sweet voice "finally the sunflower is growing", the girl said "maybe I should contract Ash and ask if I could borrow one of his water types or grass types to help grow my garden faster", she said "hmm she mint work", I said catching my eyeball on the girl to see a mid to late thirty woman with brown hair in a ponytail that matches the color of her eyes and wearing a pink shirt "I wish Ash could come home more so I could be around him more", she said "maybe instead of this Ash person coming home maybe she will be fine with a daughter instead to care about", I said in my head before I start to head in the lady direction in the tiny city.

Delia's Pov

"Hey lady", a person said close to me leading me to see a guy with brown hair that matches his brown and white jacket that has a necklace with a wired logo that looks like a mask made of the colors yellow and white, and was also wearing black pants "yes", I said while the guy stands on the other side of my white fence "I was supposed to meet someone for dinner do you know of a nice place to take her", he said while looking I guess kinda nervous "sure at Pewter city their this place called Red Harpoon their serve nice seafood as low prices", I said "thanks lady", he said before I look into his eyes and out of nowhere I landed in the world of dreams as I felt my body moving all over the place on top of what felt like a big furry bed.

"Where am I", I said as I slowly open up my eyes "hey it's time for our date", a familiar voice said leading me to see the familiar guy I met earlier today "we have a date", I said while feeling tired for no reason "yes you agreed that we would go out tonight to Red Harpoon", he said "okay if you say so", I said before he grabs my hand and took me inside with the building with the logo of a harpoon hitting a Corphish in the face.

"Hey welcome to Red Harpoon what can I start you with for today", a guy in a black uniform behind a counter with a name tag said "yes a table for two", I said "sure right this way he said before we were lead to a coner table and the two of us sitting opposite ends before the guy left for a woman in a white t-shirt to come to us "hello I will be your host I'm Lynnette what can I get you to drink", she said "a water", he said "kooba coda", I said "okay I will get that right for you", she said before she left "so lady tell me all about yourshelf", the guy said while looking right at me "my name is Delia Red I was born and rise in pallet town I used to be married", I said "you use to", he said "yeah my husband Daniel sadly pass away a year before he could see his kid", I said "you haved a kid", I said "yes his name is Ash he about 12 years old now and went to become a pokemon master anyways what about you", I said while me and him look at each other which lead me to feel kinda dizzy "while my name is Entei I was taken by my master to help take care of his girl Molly but once he died it became my job", I said "I so sorry for your lost", she said "I can say the same for you", he said while I felt like I was losing myshelf in his eyes "hello can I get your order", Lynnette said leading Entei to look kinda angry "yes I would have the Fish and chips", he said "and I would have the Garlic Clauncher claws", I said "okay I get that right for you", she said before she left us once again "so tell me about Molly", I said before I catch sight of his eyes once again "why should I know you her mom", he said "yeah I am she a great girl", I said "okay here you guys go", Lynnette said leading me to return to the real world and see Entei to look angry again "yeah let eat thanks you for the food" I said before I eat the food "yeah thanks", he said in a piss-off kinda voice before he eat for the rest of the date.

Entei's Pov

"Here the check," Lynnette said before she left us a recient "I will pay", I said before I even let her grab the check "I have a lot of fun Entei but I must get home soon I getting kinda tired", Delia said "Okay I would walk you home", I said while getting up from my seat "I live in Pallet Town did you forget", she said while looking like she was going to laugh "no", I said "mabye next time we should go to a quieter place", Entei said "sure that will be fine I will love to go dancing", she said "that will be lovely", I said before I look into her eyes and I use my magic to make her fall asleep on the chair leading me to leave her and go deal with the guy at the register "are you here to pay your check", he said before he looks into my eyes "we were never here", I said "you were never here", he said in return falling under the full spell leading me to tear up the check and thown it away and then grab Delia and leave Pewter city.

"Where my mommy", Mooly said once I have returned to the blue crystal cover castle in the middle of the night "she will be here soon she should be here by dinner tomorrow", I said, "okay I can't wait", she said before she hugs me "for now you should go to sleep", I said "okay papa", she said before me and she went to bed to become part of the dream world.

Delia's Pov

"Hello", I said after I heard someone knocking on my door leading me to open it and to see Entei standing outside with roses in one hand "these are for you," he said while handing me the flowers "thank you so were we going to dance at", I said while walking pass my door "I know just the place," he said before me and he locks eyes leading me to return to the softness of the furry moving bed.

Entei's Pov

"We here", I said before I stop using my spell causing her to wake up "where are we", she said in a sleepy voice "welcome to hills of Greenfiled city", I said "wow this place look so beautiful she said while looking over the multiple hills cover  with sunflowers and barely any houses "anyways should we dance" he said before music was play out of nowhere and he grab my hands and brought me closter to him "so tell me more about our daughter", he said "I don't have daughter I have a son", she said before she look into my eyes "no you have a daughter named Molly", I said "yes, how could I forget", she said well falling under my spell "and you were born and rise in Greenfield", I said which lead her to forget more about her boring old life "yes", she said while I made her do a twirl "and me and you met both under master's care", I said "how could I forget once I saw you if was love at first slight", she said while pointing her hand onto my face showing that that she was fully under the spell "same here now will you", I said before I got on to my knee and grab her hand "will you Delia take me to being you husband and marry me", I said while showing her a plece of my hair in a ring shape being the final thing she will see before her new life begins.

"MAMA", Molly said in her loud voice before she hugs her "hey Molly sorry I was late for my vacation", Delia said while getting on her knees and returning the big hug "it fine I miss you", she said "I miss you too", Delia said "now come on guys I cook us a family meal to eat for dinner", she said leading us to be one happy family.

Epilogue

Delia has now become his full-fledge wife who can even turn into an Entei herself if he wanted her to. If he had kept her the way she used to be, if Delia saw someone for her past she might have broken out of the spell, but for now, they will be together taking care of their daughter Molly in the crystal castle. He stills thinks up to today about maybe forcing Ash to become Molly's older sister or about the day he will have to turn Molly into an Entei/human hybrid like her mom, yet for now, he just went to enjoy his life with his newly made family", I said before I close the Entei's Life book and grab one not out of the legendary dogs family tree and grab the story about a man-made legendary.

The END