Author Note

Hey, Guys and Girls sorry that I couldn't get this out yesterday I was out of town with my family in Visalia and away from my computer. Anyways let get back to the note of hand this story was originally meant to be only 3 chapters long and have all the chapters include a canon human character in the pokemon world x a single Legendary dog. In the first chapter, I pick Misty to fall in love with Suicune because she is a water-type gym leader and I wanted her to end up with someone that loved the water and its pokemon as much as her. the second chapter took me the longest to get an Idea for who to pick someone to fall in love with Raikou, since the only thing I know about him being the Legendary dog's origin, a couple of Pokemon chronicles episodes, and the Zoroark Movie that mostly it and that kinda why when I made the choice to make her fell in love with Lt. Surge I decide to do it as a moment in their life not on how they fell in love in the first place I really sorry about that. Anyways after More thinking I was able to make a chapter for Mewtwo and Lugia with them being just like Entei a way I would have written their Movies and now with even more thinking I will be able to make a season 2 for this story that will hopefully come out this year with sequels and a prequel to the legendary dog's stories and 2 new stories in general and I will talk about this more when I uploaded season 2 synopsis, but until then I say thank you guys for reading this and I hope you enjoy this story.  The next story I'll be uploading on October 4th and this one will be about love and secrets between Ponies but until then I say Thanks to you guys and see you later.