Reunited Friends

Diancie's Pov

"This story is about how the best of friends will always meet again", I said while sitting in my brown rocking chair and holding an open yellow and white book in my hands "even if they are different species there was a young boy named Max who along his friends met Jirachi and help save him from evil, yet in return this cause Jirachi to find a new home away from his friends and the people after him", I said while I look at the eggs "this story starts four years after that event and it happens to be Max's birthday", I said before I start to read the long story.

Max's Pov

"I can't believe this day has finally come", Professor Birch said while looking at me looking like he hadn't aged a day even wearing the same clothes he did that day "me either it feels like just yesterday I was traveling with Ash, my sister, and Brock, but now I be traveling on my own", I said "I know if a big risk so are you ready for your own pokemon journey", he said while showing me in the direction of the three pokeballs on the table "defenity I can't wait for it too began", I said "well then let do that please come pick your starter", he said whlie pointing to the pokeballs that has named under them to show who their were "this is an easy pick, I choose Treeko", I said before grabbing his pokeball "nice choice now before you go, do you by any chance have any goals you plan on reaching", he said while I put the pokeball on my belt causing my green shirt with a black line going across in the middle to move to the left before going back down to cover the ball "a couple I want to fight Ash and my sister and also have a big one", I said "like what" he said as I start to get ready to leave "I plans to look and find the legendary pokemon Jirachi", I said "good luck you going to need it, yet they have been rumors of people in Shinnoh seeing a Legendary not usually in their region", he said "yeah I heard I be heading their soon but first I need to reunite with some other friends", I said while I grab the door "see you later", he said before I close the door and get ready to start my pokemon journey.

Diancie's Pov

"The story Continues four months after Max started his journey, now he has just arrived in Sinnoh and we join him two months later in the heart of Solaceon Town as he hopes this is the location of the legendary wish pokemon home", I said before I continue reading the big book.

Max's Pov

"Welcome Trainer what can I do for you", the familiar Nurse Joy said while looking at me "I like it if you be able to heal my pokemon and can I also ask you a question", I said while putting four pokeballs on top of the table "sure what the question", she said while putting the balls in the healing chamber "do you by any chance know the location of the Star Cave", I said which cause her look like she has been frozen in place "is everything okay miss", I said "yeah it just the Star Cave goes by another name in this city the destroyer cave", she said while looking at me "why is that", I said "their been rumors that the pokemon inside the cave are so tough that no trainer can beat them without having their pokemon knock out before giving up," she said "don't worry I'm sure I will be able to handle it", I said "if you say so kid, if you went to go that badly I think the people at the daycare know the location of the cave", she said while putting my pokeballs again on the table "thanks I head there", I said before I left the Pokemon Center.

"Hello, young one what will you like from us", an old lady with white hair said while standing behind a desk "hi I was wondering is there any chance you know the location of the Star Cave", I said which cause her to do the same thing as Nurse Joy did "can you please tell me the location of the cave", I said, "I guess so hon, but if I was you I will just turn around", she said before she left the desk only to come back with an old man that I think I saw in the filed with the pokemon "Troy can you please give this young one a map to the Star Cave", she said, "oh so we got a new challenger good luck you going to need nobody has gone through that cave without returning to heal their pokemon since I was alive", he said before handing me a map that I look to see that had a cave circle the lays in the forest "then I will be the first", I said before I left the daycare and start to head in the direction of the forest.