Suicune's Love Life part 2

"That food was great wasn't it", Misty said as she was sitting across from me while wearing a beautiful long yellow dress with some red highlights including a red belt "yes it was", I said while being lost in how gerious she is tonight "I have to do it today", I said in my head which lead me to grab her hand that was laying on the red table "hey Misty I been thinking", I said "about what", she said with that beautiful happy smile on her face "me and you have been going out for two years and they been wonderful the best years of my life easy", I said "same here", she said "I know and I was thinking we should keep this thing going forever", I said before I pull out the black box in my pocket and open it up to reaveal a blue shappire ring "so will you Misty Williams marry me", I said which lead her to have shock face with tears coming out of her eyes "yes", she said before I hug her and put the ring on her finger as people clapped the whole time we were kissing not giving care in the world.

Misty's Pov

"She look so beautiful", I said while looking at Suicune coming down the aisle with her long purple hair moving with the wind along with her beautiful blue weeding dress "you look glorious", I said while looking at her standing across form me holding my hand "you do to", she said "ladies", Brock said while wearing a black tuxedo "sorry", the both of us said at the same time as the music stop "it time people we are gather here today to celebrate the marriage between Misty Williams and Suicune umm", he said leading the crowd to laugh "uhh just give me her last name", Suicune said in voice that I could barely hear "I guess I could allow it let me start again people we are gather here today to celebrate the marriage between Misty Williams and Suicune Williams this love is made possible not only by you two love for each other but by the great support of your family and friends", he said before he clear a tear out of his eye "Misty and Suicune today signifies the beginning of your new life together may you be fulfilled by each other's love and friendship and may you be overjoyed by the promises you about to make", he said before he clear another tear "the rings please", he said before I give the box to him "Misty will you take Suicune to be love for as long you live in sickness and in health", Brock said "I do", I said with biggest smile on my face before Suicune put the the ring on my finger "and Suicune will you take Misty to be your love for as long as you live in sickness and in health", he said "I do", she said with a happy smile as I put the ring on her finger "and with that it is in my honor today to meet Mrs and Mrs. Williams and you may kiss", he said before me and her give eachother a big kiss and well some was gross out we couldn't be happier in that moment.

Suicune's Pov

"Hey Suicune their some people I'll like you to meet", Misty said as she grab my hand and took me over to a table where I saw three ladies standing right next to eachother that almost look like the same girl the one on the right haved long blonde hair, the one on the left haved pink and the one in the middle haved blue hair "theses are my sisters Daisy, Violet, and Lilly", Misty said while I look at the girls in their long white dress "it so nice to finally meet you we heard so many great thing", Violet said "same here I sorry we couldn't meet up earlier", I said "it no problem hun", Lilly said "yeah we all have shelf to do", Daisy said "thanks for coming sis" Misty said "we happy we did" Daisy said before the three off them hug eachother "so where your honeymoon going to be at", Lilly said "I thinking of taking her to Treasure beach", I said "is that all you really should do something better then a beach", Violet said "I am it just I went to the keep the rest a suripse", I said "ohh I can't wait", Misty said before me and her enjoy the rest of my best day on Earth.

"We here", I said after the boat alive at the location of Tresure Island "so what we going to do here", Misty said while standing right next to me and holding my hand as we walk down the boat ramp to reach land "just follow me", I said before I lead her to the palm trees area that covered half of the big beach "okay this is it", I said while me and her covered in the shadow of the trees so no one could see us "what so special about here", she said "oh this isn't the place this it just where we need to be to hide form the other people", I said "for what reason", I said "you will see so did you being the empty pokeball", I said "yeap", she said before getting out of the orange purse that brought her was a nomal red and white pokeball "great now close your eyes and hold your right hand out", I said before she listin to me leading me to touch her hand and use my magic to give her a new form.

Misty's Pov

"You can open your eyes now", Suicune said leading me to now see that she was in her legendary form "what did you do", I said before she brought me over to the ocean which lead me to see that I look just like her just with light blue skin and blue hair "you turn me into a Sunicune", I said in a worry voice "no this form has always been with you since I give you that ring so do you love it", she said before giving me a hug "I guess it cool but also kinda of scare", I said in a nervous voice "don't worry you be able to change back but before you do we got to do something else", she said before turning into her human form to grab the Pokeball "oh is that really going to work", I said "we see", she said before she threw the ball at me leading me to get absorbed "this looks like an underwater snow globe", I said while looking at the area with blue sand around me and keel in the ball "release Misty", I heard outside the ball before I came out to the land to see Suicune again in her human form "did you really have to do that", I said "it was just in case someone tries to catch you in this form now follow me", she said before she lead me the area of where the ocean meet the sand.

"Come on get in", she said while standing in the ocean "okay", she said before I walk in leading her to grab my paw "now please don't hold your breath", she said while leading me to the middle of the ocean "I will try", I said before she brought me underwater and it felt normal like I been breathing in it all my life "see what this form grants you now follow me", she said before I was lead to the bottom of the ocean "this place is great but what we doing here", I said after looking her start moving "lookup", she said before I did so and I saw the most beautiful things ever aside from Suicune their was tons of water pokemon swimming in the ocean form the tiniest of Wishiwashi to the biggest wailord "so do you like your new form now", she said as she sits in the sand "yeah I think starting too", I said before I sat next to her and lay my head on her "you better I been wanting to show you this for years", I said "well it was worth the wait", I said before I just relize something "wait since I hade this form can I learns move and maybe battle you", I said "in due time I will teach you for now let just enjoy this moment", she said before she kept on looking up "I love you Suicune", I said "I love you too Misty", She said before we have a big kiss at the bottom of the ocean.

The End