Mewtwo's Love Life

The Prologue

"This story is about Mewtwo. Who is here you mint asks", I said while looking at the colorful eggs in my wooden brown seat as I hold onto the purple and gray book "he is a man-made legendary made out of Mew's DNA", I said before I open the book "anywhere this story takes place after he escapes from a gang of no good people named team rocket and now he tends to lives on an island with no humans on it thanks to the pokemon spreading a deadly disease", I said before I start to get ready to read the long story.

Amelia's Pov

"Okay Joy you got your mission", a Jenny from the Orange Islands said "yes Jen, I going to Purple Island, and I going to heal all the pokemon with the vaccine the other Joy's made", I said while showing her the blue pills in the case "okay good luck remember we don't know if this disease will affect you so for now just be careful around those pokemon", she said "will do", I said as my police boat have finally reached the big island.

"I hope this is the way to that pokemon center", I said while walking around the island going past multiple trees and bruises until I finally reach the abandoned building "great just what I looking for then that means it's time to set up my stuff", I said before I went into the building and open my big pink suitcase to reveal a computer, a first-aid kit, a stretcher, radiation suit, and a notebook to keep track of the pokemon I have heal and the effects of the pill "okay now with all that set up now its time to put on that suit and find a pokemon", I said in my head before I went outside the building.

Mewtwo's Pov

"Stupid humans", I said in a loud voice after waking up from a nightmare "I so happy this island has none of them", I said before I saw a yellow suit walking around "or not", I said while the person was grabbing a sick looking Bayleaf with bumps all over her body and putting it on her stretcher and taking her away "I wonder what that human plans to do," I said before I start to follow her through the jungle of the island.

"What are you doing", I said after getting in front of her and the old and damaged building "who are you", the person in the suit said leading me able to tell by the sound of the voice that she was a girl "I trying to help this pokemon whoever you are", she said before she went around me and went into the building "and how are you going to do that you going to experiment on her aren't you", I said in an angry voice after I fellow her into a room "no I just going to give her a pill", she said before she put the pill in the pokemon's mouth which cause it to fall fast asleep "what did that pill do", I said still in my angry voice "it will heal her in about two days", she said before she grabs the stretcher again "what are you doing now", I said "getting one more pokemon do you want to help or not", she said "I guess why not", I said before I fellow her for the rest of days and this lead me to follow her for almost close to the end of the year.

Amelia's Pov

"That should be the last pokemon", I said while looking at a big zebra walking away for the center "yeap Ameila how happy are you to see that all the pokemon on this island are healed", a familiar voice said leading me to see Mewtwo holding a full beer glass "here you go", he said "thanks", I said before I took a slip then a breath of fresh air "so now the mission is done are you leaving soon", Mewtwo said in a sad voice "no I still have to stay here for at least a couple of months before I will be allowed leave since their went to make sure the disease dosen't affect humans", I said before I cough out of nowhere causing me to choke on my split for a minute "you okay", he said while putting a hand on my back "yeah I fine I just got something in my throat for a second", I said "okay so are we going to finish that story you been reading to me about the diamond legendary in the sky", he said "yeah I was hoping to let me just go take a shower before I head to the bedroom", I said before I left Mewtwo to enjoy some water touching my body.