Author's Note 2

Hey Guys, as I said earlier while uploading these chapters this mint be the final season of "The Love Lives of the Legendaries". The reason is even if there are other stories I can write like Ash x Latios, Bonnie x Zygrade, and May x Manaphy. I also wrote myself into a corner with making Ash say with Entei and becoming his daughter kinda leading the XY story not possible, sure I do believe that Bunnie will leave the gym and the city with her brother Clemont after they get a kick out of the gym by the robot since Ash did nothing that made that happen, but even with that, I don't think Bonnie will let her self fell in love at an early age since in my eye she will be to worry hoping to find a girl for her brother. I could make the story focus on an older Bunnie starting her pokemon journey, yet I already did that with Max and I don't want to repeat my own story. As for the other two stories I mention that Ash already got a story for this season and well I could just make Latios come after Entei after hearing the news. I kinda don't like that idea since it makes her dumb to just leave the soul jewel that her brother give his life to made and leave her city she protects so hard just for Ash and her love for him. This just leaves May x Manaphy being the only story I like to do even if I won't make them a couple because I just think that is a bad idea altogether and is nasty since I always see them in my mind as mother and daughter. I will love to make a story where they reunite, but that only be one chapter and I don't think that is enough for another season of stories leading me to end this story since right now I really can't get another idea in my head for three or four other chapters that will lead to me writing another season. I will love to one day write a season 3 to this story, but for right now I think just right to end this story. This led to the fact that I think it is time to move on and start my next story about a Marvel superhero's daughter, so thank you guys for joining me for this story and I hope you guys join me for the next one starting February 7th, but until then I say see you later folks.