Entei's New Kid

Ash's Pov

"Mom I'm home", I said as I grab my keys to open the white door to see a house full of dust "Woah! What happen here and where is she", I said as I put my shelf down "Pika", the familiar pokemon said in a worried voice as he got off my shoulder "I know I worry too, okay what about you look for her upstairs I look for her in the kitchen "pika", he said before he left my side "Mom", I said in a loud voice leading me to hear footsteps behind me which cause me to look and see nothing "who their", I said in a scared voice as I grab a Pokeball out of my beg "so you finally came home", a familiar voice said before I was hit in the stomach "Mom", I said as I fell and my eyes roll back into my head.

Pikachu's Pov

"Ash", I said in my voice as I heard something hit the floor causing me to use Quick Attack to get to his side "Ash", I said well looking at my trainer on the ground next to a familiar person before I felt something step on me "don't worry you two will be coming with us", the voice of the one on top me said causing me to look up and see an Entei with fire around his other paw "Fire Punch", he said before he hit me dead on causing me to close my eyes as I felt I was getting moved to a random place.

Ash's Pov

"Where am I", I said as my eyes start to open up to see a guy with brown hair who was wearing a brown and white jacket and he have a wired looking necklace "so we finally meet Ash", he said "who are you", I said while still fell the pain for the punch "where my mom", I said as I can barely keep awake "don't worry you meet her soon Ashley", he said before he looks into my eyes "now go back to sleep you be home soon", He said before my eyes were forced to close once again.

Ash's Pov

"Where am I", I said in my head well looking at a room that was using a mix of yellow and blue colors "why does it feel so familiar", I said as I get off my bed and see in the mirror that I was wearing yellow parjams and that my boobs has gotten bigger and I also lost a hight and was looking to be a couple years younger "what going on why does this fell so natural", I said in my head I look in the mirror and the move a piece of my long black hair out of my eyes before I heard the door open "hon you still not dress don't you went your present", the familiar voice said leading me to see at my door was my Mom "Mom", I said in voice that was higher then my usual but again it felt normal as I hug her "I love you two hon but you got to get dress", she said returning the hug before letting go of me to look in my closet and pick out a yellow dress that haved light blue at the end of it "mom something isn't right", I said as she give me the dress "yeah you not wearing the right clothes on christmas now come on dress up before I put your present in the trash", she said before my body was able to put the dress on me like I done it before in my life more then that one time "Mom were are we", I said as she grab a brush form my bathroom and start doing my hair "hon you were only gone for a year I hope you haven't forgotten your house already", she said while giving a little laugh before continue until she stop "okay hon put yours shoes on", she said while showing me familiar looking yellow and black boots that I put on and was able to walk-in like I done this a thousand times "come on hon you are already late", Mom said as she grab my hand to take me out of my room and down a dark blue hallway "Mom we should leave this place well we have a chance", I said while trieding to drag her only for her to keep moving forward "why would I went to leave I love being here", she said before I saw next to christmas tree was a familiar person next to a younger girl.

"Ashley you finally awake", the mystery familer guy said which at that moment it felt like an arrow hit my brain as my memory was in a insect was changed from me only having a mom to now me remenber having mom and a dad along with my little sister named Molly who was so happy that I just came back form my pokemon journey in Hoenn that included me winning the league "daddy", I said before I run up to hug him "I so happy you home form the holidays", he said before he hugs me "same here", I said "so how great was your journey", Molly said while wearing her usual short blonde hair and her blue dress with a diamond on top to the dress "it was hard but fun", I said "you know you could have made it easier if you use yourshelf to battle', Dad said before turning into the form of Entei "I know but that will made it less fun", I said out of nowhere doing the same thing "so hon how long will you be staying", Mom said "I heave been thinking of staying for a long while", I said in a nervous voice "why so hon wasn't your travel fun", Mom said "it was fun, but I kinda think  I want to stay home from this point on and hangs out with family I love", I said in worry voice "well hon if that how you will like it then we won't stop you welcome home Ashley", Mom said before I was given a big family hug.

Entei's Pov

"I so happy she decide to stay home from now on", Delia said while she give me a glass of red wine "same here and I also think we are not the only one", I said before I drink the wine as I look at the two daughters sleeping together on the couch with their new pokemon Ashley getting a girl Pikachu that had a pink bow around her ear and her tale, and Molly getting a Phanpy "I guess so", she said before she drinks her "I so happy I decide to merry you", she said while coming closer to me to lead me to give her a big kiss "same here, so what about we put the kids away, so me and you can have some fun tonight", I said while looking at her "deal", she said before putting both kids on her back and walking away "I can't believe Molly power was able to change him this well along with the pokemon now she stays forever being her big sister like she always wanted", I said in my head before I put the glass in the shink as I walk away to head to my room to finish off the great day.

The End.