Raikou's Love Life

Prologue

"In this story instead of telling the whole story", I said before I sit down on my brown wooden swing chair with a big yellow book in my hand "I went to read you my favorite part", I said before I open the book of the love life of the yellow legendary electric dog.

Lt. Surge Pov

"Hey I hear for my battle", a little girl said with long orange hair in two ponytails and have vangs covering her forehead and she also was wearing a yellow jacket with a red shirt and and a red purse around her body to carry her pokeballs "hey kid are you here for your gym battle", I said while walking up to her "yeah", she said "while he you go" I said while giving her the contact "their now can we have are battle", she said after handing me back the sign contract "sure but I won't go easy come on out Electrode", I said "me either old man come on out Donphan", she said before throwing out the elephant pokemon "good pick but just because he ground type doesn't mean he would beat my pokemon Electrode use rollout", I said before my red and half white pokemon starting rolling into the direction of the Donphan "we see about that Donphan use rollout", she said which lead both of our pokemon to crash into each other and get lauch back "Donphan use magnitude around the Electorde", she said which cause the ground to move above him in all angles making him unable to move "Electrode use Spark and destroy the rock around you", I said "too late old man Donphan use rollout", she said which lead her pokemon to use the ground as a rump to try to land right on top of my pokemon "I know Electrode use self-destruct", I said which cause my pokemon to bloom up right in front of the elephant's face knocking them both out "Donphan return good work out their", the girl said before she return the pokemon to her pokeball "nice job Electrode, now come on out Magnemite" I said before I thrown out the little magnet pokemon "come on out Ivysaur and use Petal Dance", she said leading the leaves to come out and head straight toward my pokemon "magnemite use discharge and destory the leaves", I said leading to multiple leave to get burn and fell to the floor "Ivysaur use poison powder to hide yourshelf", she said before purple smoke appear around the whole field leading me not to see the pokemon at all and my pokemon to get poison "Magnemite use lock on to find the Ivysaur", I said "too late old man Ivyasaur use energy ball", she said which revealed that the grass type pokemon was right behind the Magnemite lead it to get hit straight on with the green ball knocking it out cold "yes", she said in a happy voice "Magnemite return", I said "so who next", she said "my final pokemon Raichu", I said before I throw out my electric mouse pokemon "Ivysaur use sleep powder" she said which lead to smoke once again go around the whole filed but this time causing my pokemon to fall fast asleep "Ivysaur use Solar beam", she said before her pokemon start to charge up for a big green attack "come on Raichu wake up", I said in a worry voice "fire", she said before the power beam hit the pokemon slight on leading it to be knock out "Yeah let go, nice job Ivy", she said while hugging the grass type "return Raichu", I said before the mouse pokemon went into it pokeball "nice job kid here your thunder badge and here the disk for thunder bolt", I said while handing her the pin "yeah thanks now only five more to go", she said before she left me alone in the gym.

"Ugh", I said while I put my pokeball into their heal chamber and then sat in my yellow throne "great that was just my tenth lost in a row to these new trainers", I said "maybe she was right should I retire", I said while I put my hands infront of me "I don't know", I said "but it is the right choice", a familiar voice said "Raikou what up", I said while having a kinda shock look on my face "I got a deal if I win you will retire forever", she said "and if I win", I said "I will let you put me in my pokeball", she said while getting ready to fight "good deal let do it", I said before I grab my pokeballs out of the heal chamber "come on out Raichu", I said before my electric mouse type pokemon return to the battlefield "Raichu use chargebeam", I said leading my pokemon to shoot out a yellow engery beam at the lion "extreme speed", Raikou said leading her to dorge my attacks and hit my Raichu head on and knock it back "Raichu use thunderbolt", I said before he start throwing lighting around the battlefield "zap cannon", he said which lead her use my pokemon's lightning to charge up her attack and hit my pokemon enough to knock it out "return Raichu and come on out Electrode and do rollout", I said leading her to start heading toward the lion pokemon "roar", she said leading sound noise infront my pokemon leading it to get knock back and change direction so it could still hit her "nice now use swift", I said leading stars now to hit the lion "Thunder fang", she said since my pokemon was still close to her clausing it to be knock out with the hit "return Electrode now finally come on out Magnemite and use lock on", I said leading my pokemon to never lose track of the yellow lion "rain dance", she said causing the filed to have clouds above and it started to rain "zap cannon", I said in a loud voice lead it to launch it grey beam at the pokemon hitting it, but not knocking it down "thunder", she said leading my pokemon to get hit with the big bolt and get knock out cold leading me to lose the big battle.

"You won so I agree to the deal I will start doing the paperwork", I said, "you know it was close this time", she said after tuning into her girl human form to show off her purple hair and yellow and black dress "I know hon so what are we going to do now", I said while looking at her "just change form and follow me for the rest of our lives", she said which lead me to go into my lion form that give me yellow hair and a black noise along with lighter fur "I always will love", I said before I left the gym forever and for me and her to enjoy our time together.

Raikou's Epilogue

"Raikou and her husband will for thispoint on have a wonderful life together hanging out and loving each other as much as they could maybe one day there will ask Mew for a kid or adopt a human but for now they're just going to enjoy their happy love life", I said before I put that book away and get the one with fire type legendary dog on the book cover.

The End.