Raikou's Love Story

Diancie's Pov

"It's storytime babies", I said while looking at the pokemon eggs to see that some eggs only have a couple of months left on them and some of them were brand new "and I think it's time  I tell you the story of how this guy named Lt. Surge find love in the legendary electric type Raikou", I said while I grab the yellow and black book with Raikou's name on it "it all started after the ending of the first-ever Electric tournament a place where electric type gym leaders battle to see who the best", I said before I start to read the long story.

Lt. Surge's Pov

"That another trophy for the road", I said while packing up my yellow duffle bag with the gold first place trophy inside with my pokeballs "I hope I could get home before tomorrow", I said before I left the building only to get attack by people holding carema and notebooks "Lt. Surge what was your key strategy that lead you to win the tournament", a black skin girl ask that haved her black hair in a pony tail "I mostly went with the flow knowing the others pokemon weekness and knowing how to handle my own", I said while the mic was right under me as I look into the big camera on top of a guy shoulder "did you ever think this will be the end result today before you started the tournament", a guy said while putting a different mic under my mouth "of course I did as a trainer and gym leader you should take every chance you can to win a battle" I said "now no more question please", I said before a guy in a purple suit came up to me "please, you not the best electric type trainer", he said in a annoying winely voice that I sure hurt my ear dumbs "oh really I just beat four other gym leaders that could tell you I am", I said right up into his sluggish smiley face getting ready for a battle if I needed to "then I sure you won't mind catching a certain electric type pokemon name Raikou", he said which kind of lead me to have a surprise face "are you taking about the pokemon that is one part of the Legendary trio", the black girl reporter said "yes I am so you catch him and show me at Tin Tower at that point you will show me you are the strongest electric type trainer", he said while I felt like I should hit this guy in the face for give me that annoying smiley look "oh you on I will see you in a month", I said before I left the reporters and the basterd on the way to the airport.

Diancie's Pov

"Once Lt. Surge got back to Kanto", I said "he started the endless search to find Raikou reading myth after myths of people seeing him in the forest or by power generator it took him Two weeks to find the home of the legendary at Lightning Filed Mountain", I said before I start to read the second best part of the story.

Lt. Surge's Pov

"I have finally reached the top", I said while looking at a flower field with multiple electoral towers around it all covered in the fog "human you are not welcome here", a loud voice said before I use a pokemon that know defog revealing it to be a Raikou "I only here to catch you, and once I do that I will leave", I said while looking at the yellow and black dog looking legendary and holding an ultra ball in one hand "it that how it is I will make sure you leave this mountain with injured pokemon", Raikou said while looking like he was getting ready for a fright "we see about that come on out Luxray and do double team", I said before a sharply black and blue pokemon appear in front of me and multiple copies of his shelf all around the legendary "extreme speed", he said before it was able to hit the copies and real one knocking it out cold "Return Luxray", I said before I put the pokeball away into my bag "are you sure you don't want to turn back", he said "don't worry I got a plan come on out Electrobe and use double team", I said before the pokemon multiple itself "it already didn't work once Extreme speed", he said while getting ready to attack one on the copies "don't worry I sure their will be a different result this time Electrobe use self-destuct", I said leaving the main one to bloom up all the other copies along with itshelf around the legendary causing smoke to appear around the area "nice hit but I not done yet", he said after appearing out of the smoke "I was hoping you weren't this os starting to be fun", I said before I grab another pokeball "come on out Magnite and use gyro ball", I said leaving the magnet pokeball to thrown a gray ball "Extreme speed", he said before he dorge the ball and geting close to the pokemon "Tunder fang", he said before she bite him "Magnite asborb the lighting and use zap canon", I said before a yellow ball hit the legendary leading smoke to once again cover the filed and a Raikou to walk out of the smoke "it not over yet", he said before he fall over to the floor "I think it is", I said before I thrown a ultra ball that hit the pokemon dead on and it beat three time before it finally stop moving "nice welcome to the team Raikou", I said before I get ready to grab the pokeball only for the legendary to come out of it ball "oh come on get into your ball", I said while grabbing it off the floor before a random ponta got infront of me "ponta", it said "what do you went", I said "Ponta" it said "what going on", I said "It saying that it went you to let me stay here", Raikou said "why should I you clearly loss", I said "Ponta", The firehorse said before it stap away and the use it back hoof to to show a motion "she want you to follow her", Raikou said "okay", I said before I was lead deeper into the mountain.

"Ponta ", it said before it lead me to see in a tiny cave that hold a group of multiple Ponta and other tons of pokemon that are not fully evolved "what are their doing here", I said "their here because of me I help give them food to survive since their all lost their parents to trainers", Raikou said "I guess that makes sense", I said before I grab out my backpack some pokemon food "eat up", I said right in front of the Ponta who was a little scare but eat a piece and then started to eat more "okay Raikou can me and you have a deal", I said while looking at the Raikou "what does it include", he said "I will help you feed these pokemon and seal off the area for trainers", I said "and my part", he said "you help me whenever I need it so do we got a deal", I said while offering my hand "deal", he said out of nowhere turing into a human form that haved long purple hair moving in wind that was mostly cover by a long black and yellow dress reveal it to be a girl "thanks for the help I hope we see each other more often", she said as my cheeks turn pink "me too", I said before I start to leave the mountain.

Diancie's Pov

"From this point on Raikou and Lt. Surge will learn more about each other and eventually got close enough to start dating and eventually get married", I said before I close the book "but kids that a story for another day goodnight", I said before I shut off the light to the egg room in Tree of Life.

The End