Lugia's Love Life

Prologue

"In the middle of the Orange Islands, their live people on an island called Shamouti island. This island is surrounded by the legendary bird powers and their leader Lugia who ritual changes the life of the island forever", I said before I opened up the blue and white book.

Melody's Pov

"It is time", a guy said wearing the usual clothes of the island for man a white and orange linecloth with a old scroll in his hand that is spouse to come from Lugia himself "the ritual will once again begin with one teenage girls will be pick", I said while standing in about a crowd of 20 girls hoping I will not be the one "whoever this is will go on a journey with Lugia to grab the Jewel from lighthouse and hopefully gain the acceptance of the legendary birds to charge these Jewel together which hold the power to kept the island afloat if these jewel do not come together by the end of the month itself will be bury in the ocean to never to be see again", he said before he grab an envelope out of his pocket "and if you're chosen by the power of the three Jewels you will be the one become a holder of unbelive power", he said while the other girls cheer hoping to get pick to do the journey "he it is the paper that hold the name of Lugia choosing", he said while holding it up in the air before putting it infront of his face "please not be me, please not be me", I said in my head over and over again "Melody Akiko you have been chosen", the old man said before another guy brought me up to the white stage to stand next to him leading me knee in front of him "your journey begin tomorrow noon at the docks", he said while rap up the scroll and putting it on my left then my right shoulder while I sit on one knee "good luck you need it" he said before leaving me to begin my forced journey.

"I don't want to do this", I said while walking through the end of my home town "but you have been chosen now come it is your purpose in life", The same old man said, "but the leader can't you just pick someone else that isn't going through tought times", I said while begging and giving him big puppy dogs eyes "no", he said before the white and blue pokemon water legendaries appear sitting in the water with his head on top of the dock "so he is real", I said in a surprised voice "yes I am", a voice said in my head "you can talk", I said back to him as I was a force to get on top of him "yes now we must go", he said, "I agree let just gets this done and over with", I said in my head "here your map and remember you gotta head to the lighthouse to get the jewel before you head to the other islands", the old man said before me and Lugia left the dock of my home.

"We here", Lugia said in my head as we finally reach the location of the lighthouse in the middle of the islands "great", I said before getting off of lugia's body "so you been chosen Melody", a familiar voice said behind leading me to see a guy with a short grey bread that matches his color and wearing what looks like lumberjack clothes as far as I been told "brother Danny", I said before I hug him "Mel it so nice to see you again", he said while returning the hug "same here I wish I could talk to you more but we here for the jewels", I said after letting go of the hug "here there are", he said while handing me a yellow bag "there you, now you should be all set", he said while I got on top of Lugia again "thanks", I said "Mel I hope your life becomes good at one point", he said in a sad voice "me too", I said in a sad voice before we left the big lighthouse.

"What did he mean about your life not being good", Lugia said while we moving fast over the sea of the orange islands "it nothing anyways let head over to Zapdos' island first", I said while looking over at the map "okay I fine with that now come on tell me about your life", he said "fine all I going to say it has not been good", I said before I saw an island in the distance with a power plant on top of it "we here", Lugia said "okay let see what the Bolt island holds", I said before I got off of Lugia and start heading toward the direction of the big power plant.

"Hello Zapdos", I said while looking at the yellow and black bird sitting on the glass "so you the next ritual girl", he said in my head "yes so how am I subspouse to earn your trust for the jewel", I said "easily, hun come out", he said before another Zapdos came out this one being orange and black and looking like it ment for running more then flying "you going to ride my wife and we see if you can beat me in a race", he said while the other Zapdos sit right next to me "that not fair you get to fly she just run", I said "I sure you could figured it out hon now get on", the other Zapdos said leading me to get on her "your test is to get to that top of that mountain and back before me", Zapdos said while pointing at the mountain with only one power plant station "okay I will try my best", I said "don't worry hon we got this in the bag", the other Zapdos said "we see about that okay 3....2...1...go", Zapdos said before we started our race with us using the dirt road and the other Zapdos using the sky and leading him to beat me to the checkpoint of the mountain "we never gotta catch up to him", I said, "thinks girl look around for something we could use", my Zapdos said leading me to look around the mountain to see rock on a slept hill that lead down "can you knock that rock down and ride on it until we get back to the dirt road", I said "will do hon", she said before she did what I said leading us to be neck to neck with the Zepdos only which us to win at the end "nice job", Zapdos said after landing right next to his wife "thanks", I said while grabbing the yellow jewel out of my bag "you welcome but it was your smarts that lead to your victory because it doesn't matter how fast someone is brains always beat speed", he said before he charge his jewel "I take that to heart", I said after pulling the charge up jewel in to my bag "please do and have fun and good luck with the rest of your journey", he said "will do" I said before I left the power plants and starts heading back to the docks of the Bolt island.