𝖳𝖶𝖮 - 𝖡𝖤𝖫𝖨𝖤𝖥

𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘧 ( 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 )

Nathan helped Y/N down from the elevator, where to her surprise at least, the Titans went down rather easily.
The scouts reveled in their supplies, while Nathan and Y/N looked for a quick exit out of HQ.
He was hoping the word about her hadn't spread very far or that anybody was hoping she'd stick around.

Y/N grabbed Nathan's wrists, startling him, "drop the gun. We don't need it."
"What if—"
"A gun won't help us. I told you, just hold onto me and I'll get us out."
With a quivering lip but unbridled loyalty, Nathan dropped the gun and latched his hand to hers.
"Ok. I trust you."
He couldn't bring himself to understand it. Titans, as he'd witnessed, they didn't show mercy to anyone. Not even the abnormal that seemed to be fighting his own kind. Why was this woman, the person whose side he never left, why was she so uninteresting to them?

Sneaking past the cadets, Nathan's hand shaking from its grip, the L/N team left HQ, the bright light of the sun blinding them.
Right outside, the abnormal with green eyes was being attacked from all sides, eaten just like any other.
"What the hell is happening today," he mumbled, getting tugged along as Armin and his group started to leave.
"I don't know. Today is a strange day, to say the least."
He followed after her, every step of the way. It never mattered where she went, he'd follow.

Traveling throughout yet another city filled with destruction, Y/N was sure to avoid people and Titans. She had hoped not to draw attention to their escape, but the only thing inhibiting it was herself. With so many lying on the streets, it felt too wrong to simply pass them by.
This was her job, whether she could get in trouble or not. She had trained her whole life to help people, no matter the circumstance.
"Nathan, we have to stop," Y/N paused their departure, witnessing a man with no legs attempt to crawl.
"We have to get you to safety. Can you imagine-"
"I don't need to imagine. I give my life to these people. I won't run by them to save my own skin."
His eyes bounced between hers, her good nature seen deep in her soul.
"Alright. What do you need me to do?"