𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖸 𝖥𝖮𝖴𝖱 - 𝖴𝖲

This chapter contains sexual content

𝙐𝙨 ( 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙐𝙨 )

Y/N bathed by herself for the first time in decades.
The water was scalding when she stepped inside it like she'd rushed into a fire. The sound of her body swaying the water was all she could hear. And she liked it.

Holding out her palms, droplets fell from her fingertips and melted away to reveal her ruined skin. She remembered Felix telling her she had doctor hands. Now they belonged to a soldier.
Her skin was a poem of regrets, the words imprinted for eternity. Every mistake she made only marked itself, leaving no room for restitution. Erwin's last words to her only simmered and burned.
She began to think Erwin would've been better off dying back then in The Titan's jaw than suffering in hell with the bodies he dragged with him. At least then she wouldn't have been left with his hope.

She wished things were as easy as they once were. A long-range scouting formation was easy. Riding through a tall forest was easy. It was easy when Nathan fulfilled his promise and reunited with his wife. His death meant something; now, it doesn't.
Y/N regretted opening the door to a young, deserted boy who was standing on her doorstep in the bitter cold of rain.
She regretted following Erwin into darkness.
She regretted taking Zeke's hand the moment she awoke.