𝖲𝖨𝖷𝖳𝖤𝖤𝖭 - 𝖦𝖴𝖨𝖫𝖳

𝙂𝙪𝙞𝙡𝙩 ( 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣 )

Levi and Y/N relayed what they discovered to Erwin and Hange, the following morning, deciding how to proceed.
Felix's warning hadn't quite touched her heart the way he'd hoped it would. She wanted nothing more than to learn, especially after she'd been told more details about her mother.

"If my experiments prove to be helpful and we use them actively, it'll definitely upset them."
"But hiding you among us for the rest of your life isn't beneficial," Hange said, crossing their arms, "I say we do them anyway and give a big fuck you to the government."
"I agree," Levi added, "it's a fear tactic."

Erwin was the only one to disagree, "making the government upset isn't wise."
"Erwin, we have no other option. Y/N's ability could prevent hundreds of more deaths!"
"Hange, it could also lead to her own. They've been trying to hide her and now we're putting all their work to waste."
"We can't give in."
"They'll kill her if it threatens peace within the walls."

Hange groaned, slamming their head on his bed, "I wanna capture titans again."
Y/N rubbed their back, trying to come up with a good reason to put her life on the line.
"Erwin, I can't go back to how things were. It's not possible."
"Do you want to end up like your mother?"
Levi snapped his fingers, "Hey, we can't turn on each other. We aren't enemies."
"Maybe I do, Erwin. Maybe I'd rather be brutally killed than lose myself to lies and threats."
"Hey."
"Maybe I'd rather end up six feet under than pretend like I have freedom."

"Hey!" Levi barked, "Both of you, stop it."
"I won't let them steal away my freedom or my lucidity. This ability is mine and they aren't going to control what I do with it."
Erwin lowered his shoulders, "Y/N, you must be sure of this. There's no turning back, not when we're already this deep."
"I'm sure. I've been sure for a long time."

Hange lifted their head back up, "so, we're gonna run tests?"
Y/N looked to Erwin, who lowered his head for a nod, "once I'm released, I'll take some of us outside to run your tests."
"Yes!" Hange exclaimed, clapping their hands, "we'll keep our findings on the low! The public doesn't have to know anything!"
"Exactly," Y/N agreed, "if we're careful, they'll have no reason to suspect that we're discovering their secrets."