TWENTY - KISS

𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙨 ( 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 )

Y/N reawakened in a cart, the sky moving above her as jolts hit her back.
"Oh no," she spoke, the group surrounding her noticing her conscious state. "Don't...let Levi throw me out."

He grumbled, scooting beside her body, "I'll let it slide."
Eren leaned down, "how are you feeling?"
"Like complete shit."
"We'll take you back so you can rest," Levi said, "This big ass titan is heading straight for the walls."
She could see the huge cloud of stream painting the sky, the air thick and humid despite the distance.
"How big is he?"
"Ginormous."
"Cool."

"Levi."
Erwin could be heard riding up to their wagon, "how's your squad?"
"Only casualties are Hange and Y/N."
He peered over to see them both lying down. Hange looked tired while Y/N...
"Y/N...you look—"
"Like shit...we get it."
"Are you gonna let that fat ass get to Sina?" Levi questioned, thumb pointing to the crawling creature that burned every tree in its path.
"I'm letting it go to Orvud."
"Orvud?" Y/N croaked, "So am I not needed?"
"Nope. Even if you could get into its radius without burning to death, we need it to get to the wall. I'll explain later."

Continuing to ride, Hange tried to explain the situation.
"So, Reiss was after the founding titan which resides in Eren. The founding can only be used at full potential in someone of royal blood."
Eren nodded.
"However, once taken by royal blood, they can't fix the titan problem. Y/N—explain your thing?"

She tried to sit up, but Levi kept her down.
"My mother was discovered by the Nobles for her ability despite trying to hide it. She left me so I could live."
She bit her cheek.
"However, they knew her ability had passed onto me. Felix prevented them from killing me, stating he'd raise me in Sina where I'd never learn the truth."
"And what is the truth?"
"My ability not only poisons pure titans, but it also prevents the founding titan's powers from working. Unsure and unclear how, since we don't even know what the founder's power is."

Hange groaned, "okay. Anti-founding titan's full potential, Eren without said potential. Hooray. Blanks filled."
Historia tried to clear more things up, hoping to also ease Eren's mind since he had been so adamant to kill himself back in the cavern. Rod Reiss would not return to normal even after consuming Eren since he'd be under the first king's control. Grisha had to give him the power because there was no other option.
"Grisha...knew," Y/N gasped, lifting her head onto Levi's knees.
"Knew what?"
"Grisha and Felix, when I was a child, they spoke about me in weird ways that I never understood."