𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖸 𝖲𝖤𝖵𝖤𝖭 - 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖭𝖦𝖤

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 ( 𝙄𝙨 𝙉𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙙 )

"You really should be dead," Y/N clipped up her stitches, prideful in her work, "I wonder if it's because you're an Ackerman."
She sighed, looking down at Levi's sleeping face. "I never got to ask about your heritage. Marleyans hated whenever I brought you up. I think they were afraid that my feelings were genuine."
Her hand trailed down his cheek, feeling for his heartbeat which had returned to normal.

"I guess I'm a little afraid too."
She didn't like the sound of her own voice at the moment. The silence was damning, feeling so daunting that it made her nauseous.
"I'm sorry you got hurt. I didn't mean for things to go this way. Eren knew—the little brat."
She chuckled, "Sorry, sorry, that's your thing."
Y/N tucked up her legs, holding them close, "I wish...we could just live quietly. Together. And we'd never have to think about walls or titans ever again."

"Gonna leave me all alone?"
She gasped as Hange cut through the trees.
"You scared me."
"Sorry. We're not being followed anymore. So there's that."
Hange sat beside her, looking down at their injured friend.
"It would be nice if we just lived out here for the rest of our days."
Y/N rested her head on their shoulder.
"Yeah."

Hange fiddled with their thumbs.
"Are...are you gonna explain yourself? All the lying—all the tricks?"
"I'm not a Jeagerist," Y/N said, "I'm with Eren who isn't even a Jeagerist himself."
"Then...you two have a different plan than them?"
"We do."
Hange waited for further explanation, but none came.
"I know you want to solve this peacefully," she sighed, "but that's not possible. The world will never see you all as anything but devils."
"That can't be true."
"I tried already."

Hange scratched their head, "Then what? You want to genocide the rest of the population? There's so many more beyond the walls than inside them."
When Y/N didn't answer, Hange scooted away.
"Y/N! Come on! What about all the innocent people?"
"What innocent people, Hange? The ones who locked me away?"
"That's—you can't blame everyone!"
"Why not?!" Her voice was strident, having never been more driven than now, "Either we wait and the world destroys us, or we strike first."
"Y/N, it's evil."
She hugged her knees.
"And...and I don't care. I don't know why, I just don't."