𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖸 𝖮𝖭𝖤 - 𝖲𝖴𝖥𝖥𝖤𝖱𝖨𝖭𝖦

( 𝘾𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙊𝙛 ) 𝙎𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜

Year 851 - One Year since Shiganshina was retaken.

"Bad news again?"
Falco sat beside Y/N while Gabi chased a terrified Jamie during a game of tag.
He handed her a newspaper, the date slipped away from her mind.
"I think another ship disappeared on Paradis."
Y/N wondered what was happening to them. Were her friends killing everyone that washed on onshore? Or did they know of her demise here? If they did...why hadn't they come yet?
"I miss Niccolo," she decided to say, "he made some pretty good food."

He nodded, glad she was in a better mood than usual. Despite her first year in Marley being full of many losses, she held firm. Falco could see how much she trembled around any Marleyan, however.
"I'm gonna miss you while I'm gone," Falco moved his legs back and forth, "I didn't expect to go into the war so quickly."
"As long as you stay safe," she patted his head, "No battle is worth the lives of children."

"Unless we catch Eren Jeager!"
Gabi jumped onto the bench, holding Y/N's arm like a toddler with a blanket.
"All the nations are mad that we lost him, but I'll personally shoot his head off!"
"Gabi," Falco hissed, pressing his finger to his mouth, "I'm sure Y/N doesn't wanna talk about that."
Y/N's hands were squeezing her knees tightly like she was preventing herself from acting before thinking.
"We should be more worried about our titans than Eren Jeager," Jamie held his hands on his hips, "I heard the Mid-East amped up to try and take down the armored."
"No way!" Gabi scoffed, "the armored is the best."

Jamie was good at reading Y/N. Practically everyone knew that. She smiled and laughed way more around him no matter how much others tried.
"Once the war is over, they'll pick me for sure," she pompously claimed, "no doubt about it."
Y/N petted her cheek despite knowing that Gabi hated that.
"Eldians are big dreamers, aren't they?"
"Y/N! I'm not a baby."
"I don't want you kids to feel so burdened," she insisted.