𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖸 𝖤𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳 - 𝖬𝖸 𝖧𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖳

𝙈𝙮 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 ( 𝙞𝙨 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙚 )

"Leave them alone!"
Y/N stirred in her sleep as the group began to talk to each other. Together in a wagon, they were headed towards Azumabito in order to get her flying boat.
It was relatively warm and all the action from the night had made Y/N extremely tired. She lied beside Levi, which made some chaos erupt.

"If we're gonna stop Eren together, I think you can handle Y/N dating an old man!"
"You make it sound like she's a teenager!"
Y/N sat up, patting down her messy hair.
"What's going on?"
"We're just—"
"No...Pieck."
Approaching them quickly was Pieck's titan shouting loudly, "The harbor! The Jeagerists captured the harbor! They're all ready for battle and laid a trap for us!"

They came to rest, hiding quickly from the raiders.
From the mountain above the harbor, Floch's small army looked strong. They stood atop the roofs like a large swarm. No one here mattered to them. They'd kill them without hesitation.
That flying boat was the only thing they needed.

"Y/N, do you remember how to work this?"
Jean helped secure her ODM gear. "It's different than the old type."
"It's not like I was good at it before."
The group behind them discussed how on earth they were going to do this. They needed the boat and Azumabito together, so they couldn't go in recklessly. However, Annie brought up how'd they do this without blood on their hands. It dawned on them that this was still war, even if on their own soil against their own people.
"She's right. Going in there and asking for it isn't gonna work," Y/N agreed, "we should take out the ones on the roof before they notice."

"What's going on?!" Connie stopped her, "How did the first step become murdering islanders!
"I don't want to. Floch will murder us first. It only makes sense."
"Maybe we leave the fighting to the Eldians?" Jean stood between them.
"That's racist!"
"You five don't need to fight," Reiner intervened, "you've been through enough of that."
"But—"
"We don't have much time left!" Hange slid down, "The titans are moving from the shore. They've probably arrived at Marley already."
"What?! Do you think they've made it to Liberio?"
"If we keep talking they will!"
Hange took Y/N's shoulder.
"Y/N can't save us all. We're better than to rely on that."