𝖥𝖨𝖵𝖤 - 𝖤𝖭𝖢𝖮𝖴𝖱𝖠𝖦𝖤𝖬𝖤𝖭𝖳

𝙀𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 ( 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙩𝙛𝙪𝙡 )

"I thought I told you to clean this room."
Y/N sat on the floor of her room, books surrounding her, many of them gifts from Hange.
"You also told me to practice, but I didn't."
She was holding in a snicker, actively trying to annoy Levi.
"At least you seem better than earlier. You went to the ceremony last night, didn't you?"

She nodded, reaching over for her glass of water.
"It was a little depressing. I knew you all had the most deaths, considering I usually tend to the wounded after missions, but I had no idea it was of that caliber."
Levi leaned against her door, keeping himself from cleaning up her mess.
"How many joined?"
"Maybe about twenty? I honestly thought it would be less."
Y/N held her notebook in her palms, stretching out her back.

"I didn't know about Eren's basement thing. How much could one basement possibly tell us?"
He shrugged, "not sure. But Erwin is incentive to get there."
Y/N hummed, standing to pull more things from her bag. Levi observed her white coat, which had not been washed since Trost, covered in dirt and dried blood. It made his skin itch.
"Remove your coat," he ordered her, stepping into her space.
Her heart beat against her chest, "excuse me?"
"It's filthy. You look like shit."
She pouted, pulling it close, "that's a little mean."
"Just take it off so I can clean it."

Reluctant to give away such a prized object, Y/N slid the coat off her shoulders, face burning from Levi's never ending stare.
"Just a minute."
She began to pull everything from its pockets, including her two pens and a small sewing kit. Now emptied, she renounced her coat to him.
"I have a question."
He dusted off the top, "what is it?"
"Could we visit my home in Sina at some point? I have a lot of stuff there that I need."
"Is there a rush?"
Her lips were downturn, "...no?"
"I'll keep it in mind."

He made his way to exit her room, stepping over her pile.
"When can I have that back?"
"When it doesn't look like shit anymore."
Slamming the door, she stuck her tongue out, feeling bare without her lab coat.
"Meanie."