Still No Clue

Green's PoV:

Still, I had no clue. It only then occurred to me that I was pretty sure NASA called our mission 'mission 275'. Nothing had ever gone wrong before in all the other 274 missions at MiraHQ. Why did it have to happen to us? Yet, more importantly... I'm sure I distinctly remember that I was talking to one of the employees, and she said something out there being 10 crew being sent on this mission...

So, it's two people who the crew need to be careful of.

Dang it it's all my fault - if I had picked up on our extended crew size, then we would have known that something was wrong, we could have just gone home and nobody would be dead.

Wait... where's Emerald gone?

At first I race towards the door, before remembering that I'm a ghost. So I just... uh... 'ghosted' (?) through the walls, which was much more time efficient.

Let's take a mental note of where everyone else was as well. Not that it really makes a difference if I know who the killers are, seeing as I can't tell the others. But still, I want to know who did this to me, who exposed my son to such emotional turmoil, to the image of his father, dead, lying in a growing puddle of his own blood, severed in half, this image that will be forever burned into his brain... you don't forget these things.

Anyway, back onto the people.

Brown heading to admin I think, Pink (that idiot) is walking towards storage, where Lime already is, Red is at the launchpad, White, Yellow and Purple in the reactor, Blue in 02, Black was on the balcony and Cyan with Her daughter in comms.

Hey... I wonder where Orange is...

Oh, yeah. I'm not sussing Orange, by the way. I know it wasn't him. You wanna know how?
He's just so trustworthy, reliable, amazing at tasks (and surely imposters won't have been assigned tasks as they weren't sent here by NASA), also I just really really like him and he's a good person.

Where is Emerald... surely I've been almost everywhere... I think from inside Comms.
Unless... would he really go back there?

Going through walls is much easier now, I don't have to focus really hard for a while before I do it any more, it just... happens.

And who would have guessed - my son went back to Medbay. He was also scanning?
Aww... it seemed he wanted to finish my tasks for me - do you see why Lime is jealous of my adorable little bean?

After the scan is finished, I watch him look around the room until his gaze locks on a particular something on the blood stained floor. My plant...

Emerald hugs it close to himself, before walking once again. This time to the balcony.

"I love you, dad... I'm going to take care of this. Whenever I look at it, I'll be thinking of you"

Do you have to make my heart melt any more than it already has? It's torture not being able to let you know that I'm still here... I'm here for you...

Bending down, I place my hand on his shoulder. It doesn't go through this time. Seems I have full control of this ghost stuff, huh. I wrap my arms around him tightly,
Even if he doesn't feel it... I just wanna squeeze him and never let go.

He smiles sadly. Wait - did he know I was there? Did he know I hugged him?

Suddenly, his expression changes to one of shock and fear. I don't know the cause of this sudden change of emotions, until he whispers to himself "why is it so dark?"

I'd better investigate. Im pretty sure that there was no 'electrical' in here, unlike The Skeld... that was stupid, we had to practise different tasks in a different area in a completely different place-

A cluster of people are already in the hallway outside the office, where the light box was situated. Yellow, Purple, White, Red, Orange and Blue, to be exact.

Blue ordered for quiet, and her son acted similarly to help the children calm down.

Then Pink came along... if you hadn't already guessed, I don't like Pink much. Snob, selfish, always thinks he's better than everyone else, and of course it rubs off on his daughter, Rose.

Oh, speaking of - she wasn't there. Perhaps Lime was babysitting again.

"Don't worry anyone, I will fix the lights!" Pink triumphantly declares in his annoying voice. It's just so irritating...

Orange quickly steps away from the control pad so Pink could get there. He's the best at tasks, he can do it by himself... he doesn't need stupid Pink sticking his nose in.

The lights were fixed, (not that it affected my vision) and they congratulated Pink.
What are they doing? His ego is big enough already!

Just then there's a scream. ORANGE-

Pink is the first of all the living people to react, racing to Admin, the source of the scream. Please say Orange is okay...

Luckily, Orange is. It's just Brown who isn't. Pink places his hand on Orange's shoulder as he examines the scene. Ahem? Back off a little!

Chocolate, sat quivering by his mother's side on the floor, her ghost with her back to me.

"Brown..." I murmur, and she turns to me.

"Who did this?!" She asks

"That's the problem" I sigh, "I didn't see. Whoever did this must be pretty logical killing you off second, because you're smart"

She nods slowly. "Yeah" she mutters bitterly, "I hope they rot in hell! My son is four, ONLY FOUR, he shouldn't see this..."

"None of them should"

"Yeah" Brown agrees.

After a moment of silence, the crew has all disappeared.

"Where were the rest of the crew who didn't help fix the lights - Cyan Lime and Black?" She asks

"Honestly I don't know. I was on the balcony with Emerald..." I hope my voice didn't show my pain.

"I'm sorry" she says, wrapping her arms around me. It felt weird, I could almost feel her ghostly presence when she was near me. I'd never believed in the paranormal, yet I guess I didn't have a choice now.

"Me too" I say.

"Vents" Brown muttered.

"Huh?"

"Green, the imposter used the air vents."