Jealousy

Green's PoV:

Literally the only thing I think Lime and I had in common was the fact that we both hated Pink. Now, I'm not usually one to hold a grudge, however Pink is, and he really tested me during training... the 8th day in particular...

The whole crew trained together for a month on The Skeld. This was before my opinion of Pink was set in stone.

"Hey", he said, "Whatya doin?"

"Just... tasks, I guess" I'd muttered. Lime was talking care of both Rose and Emerald at this point, along with some of the other kids. He'd kinda got that role on the third day of training. 

"Cool, Cool" he nods casually. "Nothing... different going on?"

"Nah"

"You sure?" He asks, jokingly staring me down. "And I'm definitely not asking about a specific time and place that would happen to be five minutes ago in the hallway outside medbay?"

Yeah... I'd kinda started a conversation with Orange and gotten flustered and ended up making an excuse to leave, then practically ran to admin, where we are now.

"Nope" I shrug, pretending to not have a clue as to what he was talking about.
He must have been in security... dang it...

"Okay" he replies in his usual slightly posh snob voice, "so nobody has a slight crush on anyone?"

"SHH YOU DON'T HAVE TO SAY IT OUT LOUD!" I whisper-shout, fearfully looking around to check the room was still empty.
"Okay, yeah, fine, maybe..."

"Knew it" he smirked.

I flinch, getting the idea of where this was going. He was going to tell everyone...
"Please don't tell..." I beg

"Fine then" he shrugs.

"Just like that?" I ask, still skeptical. Surely he wouldn't back down just like that... that doesn't make any sense.

"Now that I think of it, you're not even worth it! Besides, there's no point kicking someone when they're already down, where's the fun in that?"

"Wait.. what do you me-" I ask, however Pink cuts me off

"Clearly, you don't stand a chance anyway, even without rumours circulating. So I'll keep quiet, because I'm nice like that" he smirks.

Before I can even think of a comeback from that, Pink snickers as he walks off.

He's going to hold this over my head for as long as we know each other... all because I was the only person who didn't laugh when he tripped Lime over in the hallway? (Yeah, that's what all this is about...) This is how he gets back at me for something so minor? It wasn't even funny anyway.

That moron... I swear I'm not going to forget this... I'll never forgive you.

So that happened... I don't normally like to talk about that, so at least it's out of the way now. Even if Pink was right, I still cared about Orange, so I wanted to ensure that he felt safe and loved and happy. Pink could never give him any of those things.