Floating Through Walls

Brown's PoV:

I stumbled through admin, gripping tightly to the table with one hand to steady myself, holding Chocolate's hand in the other. It was completely pitch black.

Then something - or rather, someone - comes up behind me - how do I know? Because the knife stabbed through my helmet and embedded deep into the back of my head.

The pain is short-lived, for my body crashes to the ground... but I'm left standing. I see it falling, but I don't fall with it. I'm... I'm dead?

But Chocolate needs me - he's the youngest on this mission, he can't take care of himself!
A scream pierced the air as the lights flickered back on, I don't even bother turning around to see who it was, I was too focused on the quivering child in front of me. No... no.....

"Brown...?" A voice gently calls.

What's the point in responding, they won't be able to hear me anyway. But... unless...

Whipping around, I notice none other than the pale, ghostly form of Green standing inside a cluster of crewmates that had formed at the entrance. Orange seemed to be the one who had found me, Pink had a hand on Orange's shoulder as he took in the sight that was me sprawled across the floor, my bear-ear headband already stained red from the blood that was beginning to soak into the carpet of Admin.

Green casts Pink a death glare, before turning his attention once again to me.

Neither of us had seen our killers. Green declared that he knew there were two. That's a start.

I think really hard about my own experience. It was dark, but I would have noticed someone entering admin and walking around the table to get behind me, nobody was around before the lights went out sooo...

"Vents" I mutter.

"What?" Green gasps

"They use the air vents"

Just then, we notice that everyone had left the room. "To the cafeteria!" Green orders, and he goes straight through the wall.

"Uh, Green? How do you do the... ya know, wall thing?"

"Oh" he laughs, "I'm not entirely sure. Just concentrate as hard as you can in trying to be like air, or something?"

I do exactly as he tells me, focusing every ounce of my attention on being light, like air as I slowly walk forwards.

And straight into the wall.

"Try again" he says, offering his hand. I take it, and this time I go straight through. "Cool! Try the next one on your own"

After another attempt, I finally succeed. "Yesss!" I exclaim as Green gives me a high five.

"You've officially passed your ghost test" he jokes. "It seems that by default, we can touch things, but if you concentrate or get scared, you go through everything"

"Scared?" I ask

He casts his gaze to the ground shyly. "Yeah... when I died I was so scared for my son... then I tried hugging him, but I went straight through"

"Hey, it's okay" I assure him.

"Uh, yeah... Anyway, let's see their discussion"