Ejection

Pink's PoV:

"What?" Orange gasps, clearly offended and in shock

"I... I have a reason to believe it was Orange because I th-think he was with Pink last night"

"Well," Brown sighs, "the best lies come from the truth. Congratulations Lime."

"Yeah, so who's fault is it that Orange is suspicious?" Green asks, pulling a stupid face at me.

"1- shut up, nobody asked for your input, and 2- I already told you, 'Orange' has a name!" I growl.

"Actually" Green smirks, "This is an emergency meeting. Everyone's input is asked for."

"Smart aleck" I huff.

"Shh you two!" Brown hisses, "we're missing it!"

"But that's not anything uncommon!" Purple protests, "I hate to break it to you, but childcare is ALL YOU ARE GOOD FOR!"

"I have absolutely no clue what he's talking about right now" Brown sighs.

"Lime" I immediately reply. Not that I heard, it's just obvious.

"Purple shut up" Rose snaps, scrambling to stand up on the table. "Lime might have evidence, hear what he has to say. I want to find out who killed my father, and bring them to justice!"

Green shoots me a 'what did I tell you?' glance.

"She had the right intentions, she's just a child, she doesn't know who to listen to!" I protest.

"I still think it's your fault" Green declares.

"Well, that kinda makes sense." Yellow says, agreeing with Lime

"But-" Orange squeaks, "I never would have - I, I was asleep!"

"Lies" Green laughed. "This is sooooo all your fault, Pink. If not for you having to prove that you're better than me, he'd have nothing to hide anyway."

"SHUT UP! NONE OF THAT IS TRUE, AND I NOW UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WERE KILLED FIRST - YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!" I explode, using anger to cover up how hurt I felt.

"I don't think it was Orange" Red states, looking across the table to him, "he wouldn't have, because he... he, uh"

"What?" White interrogates

"He couldn't have killed Pink because they..." Red murmurs, shaking her head. "Never mind"

"How does she know?" Brown asks, pointing to Red.

Ah. This is going to be fun to explain.

"Oh" Green groans, "she ships them. Pushed them in the cafeteria to make them bonk visors"

"What?!" I yell, "you were watching us this whole time?! Stalker, much!"

Green shouts back, even louder than me, "says you, who knows when Orange sleeps!"

"No? I just happened to see him a couple times. Sorry for caring" I snarl back

"But you don't care! That's my whole point!" Green growls.

Blue is clearly fed up of the living crewmates being so cryptic, demanding "wHaT?!"

Red looked over at Aiden for help, and he let out a frustrated sigh, before muttering "just say it. It doesn't matter anyway"

"Pink and Orange liked each other so it couldn't have been him" Red finally says, looking extremely impressed with herself. Aiden blushes hard and stares straight down at the floor, avoiding eye contact. I think I reacted similarly, despite the fact that Brown and Green already knew.