XXIV

"AHHHH!" A scream was heard throughout the Gryffindor common room

"AHHHH!" A scream was heard throughout the Gryffindor common room. Maisie shot up from her sleep, "Ron" she whispered to herself knowing the scream from all the moments she had scared him. 

She ran out of the room and into the hallway where she saw a black dog. "What the hell," she said watching the dog look at her with wide eyes and began to take off once again. 

Ron and Harry run out of their room following behind all the other male Gryffindors. "Harry! Ron! What happened?" Maisie exclaimed running over to them grabbing Ron's hand. 

"He was there Mais," Ron said looking down at her with fear. 

Maisie looked at Harry and then back at Ron, "who?"

Ron looked up with a scared expression, "Sirius Black"

The Gryffindor Common Room,  A short while later. 

The entire Gryffindor house, in their pajamas, stood before McGonagall, who wore a tartan robe and an expression that was irritation. 

Maisie sat in the middle of Ron and Harry. She held Ron's arm and leaned her head on his shoulder trying to comfort him. 

"That's preposterous, Weasley. Howcould Sirius Black possibly havegot through the portrait hole?" Minerva questioned with a sour face after being woken up from her sleep, apparently, she did not like to be woken up. 

"I don't know how he got in! I wasa bit busy dodging his knife!" Ron exclaimed making Maisie jump up in surprise. 

"Ronald, that's McGonagall you're speaking to, have respect" Maisie growled hitting her cousin lightly as he shook his head apologetically. 

Crookshanks came down from the stairs and weaved his way through Ron's legs, he lifted his leg up quickly getting it away from the cat. "And this bloody cat ate my rat!" Ron accused pointing at the helpless creature. 

"That's a lie!" Hermione yelled picking up Crookshanks and holding her tight. 

"It is not and you bloody well know it!" Ron rebutted. 

Harry and Maisie looked at each other and rolled their eyes at yet another argument. "Silence!" Minerva yelled looking between the two Gryffindors who quickly became quiet. 

Minerva turned and everyone follows her eye to Sir Cadogan who was the new 'Fat Lady'. "Sir Cadogan. Is it possible thatyou let a mysterious man enterGryffindor Tower tonight?" Minerva asked politely. 

"Certainly, good lady! He had thepassword. Had the whole week's,in fact. On a little piece ofpaper." He responded cheerfully making the Gryffindor common room drop silent, you could hear a pin drop. Ron's hand grabbed with Maisie's as his eyes had fear in them, as for Maisie's hers turned white. 

Minerva turned so quickly she could've got whiplash, "Which abysmally foolish personwrote down the passwords and thenproceeded to lose them!" 

"Man I would hate to be on the other end of that" Maisie whispered to Harry who nodded with her in fright of the women.