III

"Gryffindor follow me please. This is the most direct path to the dormitories" Percy said showing the first years where they have to go. They were shocked at the stairs, the amount of levels and how they were moving.

"Oh and keep and eye on the staircases they like to change" Percy added on, Maisie made a mental note to remember that because knowing her she would fall straight through.

"Keep up please and follow Me" Percy said again annoying Maisie with his need to be in charge, constantly. It was like she was back at the Burrow and he tired making them timetable to use the bathroom, god save his future children.

"I'm going to kill my cousin" Maisie grumbled rolling her eyes.

"I agree" Ron said sighing, Harry chuckled at the two and kept walking keeping an eye out on the stairs so they don't fall.

"What the" Maisie said looking at the pictures as they talked to each other.

"Welcome to Hogwarts Maisie" one of the pictures said to her she looked at it wide eyed,

"Uh thanks" Maisie said unsure of what to say, she has never talking to a picture before.

They walked up to a big picture of a lady in a pink dress. "Password?" She asked Percy who was standing in front of the first years.

"Caput Draconis" Percy said to the picture. The lady raised her eyebrows and gestured for them to come in.

"Whoa" Seamus said peaking from beside Maisie.

"Wicked" Maisie said in awe of the picture opening.

"Gather round here" Percy said but no one actually gathered where he wanted to, Maisie began to laugh at this as he shot her a glare making her roll her eyes and snort.

"Welcome to the Gryffindor common room" Percy said, everyone looked around every inch of the room that they will be seeing for seven years.

"Boys dormitories upstairs and to your left and girls the same on your right. You'll find all your belongings have already been brought up" Percy said leaving the first years to wonder around the common room and go see their dorms.

Maisie was about to follow Hermione when she felt a tug on her robe, she got pulled by someone and almost fell. "You need to tell us what happened!" Ron exclaimed to the girl who felt a bit whiplashed from how hard he pulled her. Hermione watched as Maisie sat them down and told them what happened.

Maisie got up after telling Harry and Ron everything. "Okay. That's all. I'm really tried. I'll see you losers tomorrow" Maisie said with a smile walking upstairs into her dorm. She walked in and the lights were already off indicating it was time to sleep. She walked over to her bed to see a crying girl sat there.

"Um excuse me?" Maisie said awkwardly looking to see a brown hairs girl wiping her tears.

"Oh I'm sorry" she said her thick British accent evident.

"No no. It's okay!" Maisie said sitting down beside the girl who was clearly upset.

"What's wrong?" Maisie asked the girl as she looked into her brown eyes. Maisie's eyes turned grey she felt sad for the girl, she always felt sad when other people started crying but the girl couldn't see her eyes since it was really dark.