XIV

Chapter Six,
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

It's all too much for me
Blow away
Like smoke in air
How can you die carelessly?

For weeks I followed Ginny around. She was being very weird about well anything, that bloody book was always stuck to her side like glue to paper. Why was that book so special? God knows. It was late at night, no one was around. I had stayed up keeping an eye on my cousin, I will admit I had been very distant towards Harry, Ron and Hermione but I wanted to watch what she did and why she did it.

I peaked around the corner of the common room watching her write in that stupid little diary I have yet to get my hands on. I watched as Ginny slammed the book shut and ran out of the common room with me following swiftly behind. Why was she being so weird? She was never like this. That book... there is something wrong with it. "Maisie?" I heard someone whisper, I spun around seeing no one. My heart race picked up as I felt my eyes change into white. My hands became clammy. I felt weird, like someone was watching me.

"Who's there?" My voice echoed down the empty hallway. No one responded, typical. It was probably someone messing with me. "Of course" I mumbled angrily as I felt something cold tickle my foot. "The fu-" I started before peaking down and seeing water filling up the hallway, crashing into my legs. "Bloody Mertle" I grumbled walking down the hallway and down onto the bathroom.

"Maisie?" I heard from behind me. The voice sounded familiar before I rolled my eyes and thought instantly it was the same annoying voice from earlier. "Now What" I exclaimed turning around, she's filled with red. Only to see my cousin and Harry standing before me making my eyes switch to blue, instantly calming down. "Oh I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else. Mertle has bloody flooded the bathroom again" I commented rolling my eyes opening the door followed by the two boys who stepped in as well. I would be lying to say this wasn't weird, this was the girls bathroom after all.

Third person *

Water was filled on the marble floor as the taps poured out, Maisie, Ron and Harry stepped more in depth to the bathroom. "Okay I've had some mental breakdowns but I've never flooded a toilet before, remind me to do that next time" Maisie commented looking at the water wearily, Ron snorted at her comment as Harry glared at them to shut up making the pair look down and chuckle. No wonder they are related, Harry thought.

The sounds of Myrtle moaning and weeping filed the bathroom as they stared up at her. "Come to throw something else at me?"
Myrtle said with her creepy sardonic voice which is particularly why no one came to the bathroom, well besides her staring at them while they tried to pee.

"Why would I throw something ah you" Harry asked furrowing his eyebrows as they looked up at her, she was sitting on the window staring down at the trio. "Oh wrong question Harry" Maisie mumbled from beside him putting her head in her hand, Harry looked down at her confused but that was soon lifted when Myrtle began ranting.

"Don't ask me. Here I am, minding my own business..."
Myrtle started before Maisie cut her off, "Okay Myrtle when do you actually mind your business" she said snarkily glaring up at the girl who everyone loathed here, i mean she is awfully irritating. Myrtle glared ya her before she began speaking again, "Anyway, someone thinks it's funny to throw a book at me" Myrtle told hoping they would feel a little bit of pity, that's what she fed off of basically.

"Well it can't hurt can it? If someone throws something at you" Ron began asking the question that everyone thought, Maisie chuckled and looked at Harry who was biting his lip looking down at her trying to suppress his laughter. "I mean, it would go right through you" Ron explained making Maisie and Harry snap their head towards him, "Ronald! Bad decision" Maisie grumbled glaring at her older cousin as Myrtle came flying down to the trio making Maisie's eyes flash white as she grabbed Harry's arm in fright.