IV

After finding out that Harry and Maisie have Quidditch blood they started to go up to the Gryffindor common room. Ron obviously wasn't happy about Hermione following but Maisie was, she always found a liking to Hermione.

"She knows more about you than you do. It's creepy" Ron said to Harry Maisie obviously hearing rolled her eyes at her cousin.

"Moron" she mumbled walking up the stairs more now being in front of Harry and Ron. Then out of nowhere the stairs moved to make everyone grab onto the railing, everyone except for Maisie. She fell backward into Harry but thankfully he caught her by the waist and pushed her back up.

"Thanks," Maisie said with flushed cheeks from all the commotion.

"No problem," Harry said fixing his glasses looking at the door In front of them.

"Let's go this way," Harry said running up the stairs followed by Ron, Hermione, and Maisie.

"Great a mysterious door" Maisie said looking at the old brown door in fear and disgust.

"Yeah if the staircase moves again," Ron said angrily at the staircase, but Ron gets angry at everything.

Harry slowly opened the door letting the other three in. "Great. Not creepy at all" Maisie said looking around seeing darkness, and only darkness.

"Does anybody feel like..." Harry said unsure of where they are,

"that we're not supposed to be here? That's because we aren't, this is the third floor it's forbidden" Hermione said informing the other three who were of course clueless.

"Of course it is" Maisie mumbled only loud enough for Harry to hear which made him smile.

Abruptly flames came onto each stand lighting up the room scaring the four kids standing in the forbidden room.

"Let's go," Harry said scared as they all turned around to be faced with a cat hissing at them, but not just any cat.

"It's Filtches cat" Hermione exclaimed quietly to the three, Maisie's eyes quickly went white indicating she was scared. I mean who wasn't scared of the old man who has definitely killed someone before.

"Run," Harry and Maisie said at the same time taking off as Ron and Hermione quickly followed behind. Every time they ran lights would continue to light up telling someone there is someone in the hall.

"Quickly let's hide in this room!" Harry said running over to a room.

Harry tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge. "It's locked!" Harry yelled out in frustration.

"We're done for!" Ron said worried he was about to get in trouble.

"Oh move over!" Hermione said pushing Ron into Maisie who pushed Ron away, Ron glared at Maisie who smirked.

"Alohamora" Hermione said waving her wand and the door instantly opened.

"Brilliant," Maisie said walking through the door after Hermione followed by the boys.

"Alohamora?" Ron questioned Hermione who shut the door behind them.

"Standard book of spells chapter seven," Hermione said as if it was obvious.