1

quidditch world cup

"psst, psst Harry" Harry woke up to these whispers in the morning; it was 4 am. He groaned and rubbed his hand over his face, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"wait, Mais?" he asked, peering up at the Weasley girl who stared down at him with a bright smile, her eyes glowing yellow.

To say she had changed was an understatement. The baby fat that once resided in her cheeks was gone, her cheekbones more prominent. Her hair had grown longer than just below her shoulders, and it stopped at her mid-back. She had a noticeable bruise under her left eye from the quidditch games Sirius and Remus would play with her out the back of Grimmauld Place at 2 am. "Hiya Harry," she said softly with a wave.

She looked at his features, studied everything. His hair had grown noticeably as well as the other boys; what a weird phrase, she thought. He had grown taller, more muscular as he played quidditch. She had noticed something quite odd, and his scar was seemingly redder. But overall, he was more attractive than ever.

Harry reached over and grabbed his glasses from the side table, "what are you doing here?" he asked dumbly.

Maisie rolled her eyes; no wonder he's not in Ravenclaw. "Harry, it's the Quidditch world cup!" she yelled, startling Ron, who rolled over with a groan but stayed asleep.

She did a little dance showing her excitement, but she made every move in slow motion for Harry. This feeling was new to Harry, and he had never felt this way about someone; he didn't know whether he liked this feeling or not.

"Wake up, Ronald!" Hermione yelled, whacking Ron with a pillow making him jump up in surprise. Maisie and Harry laughed as she sat down on the end of his bed, making his face turn a deep shade of red, and why? He didn't know. He mentally cursed himself for the hormones he was feeling.

"Bloody hell!" Ron exclaimed, pulling the blankets over his bare chest making Maisie chuckle looking at his dark shade.

Hermione rolled her eyes at his childish antics, "Oh, honestly. C'mon. Get yourself dressed, or we will miss the whole thing", she spoke angrily before trudging over to Maisie.

"Come on, Mais", she exclaimed, grabbing her hand and pulling her out the door; Maisie turned to Harry and winked before rounding the corner.

He felt his heart race significantly from this gesture alone, and he felt different. He looked over at Ron to see him sitting up, rolling his eyes and mumbling words under his breath, cursing Hermione.

"Hey Ron", Harry spoke, getting up and stretching every muscle in his body, hearing cracks from the worn-out springs in the mattress.

Ron grumbled a response before pulling a random t-shirt over his head.

Harry's eyes wandered to where Maisie had just left previously, "Maisie looks different, doesn't she?" he asked, making Ron look over at him with furrowed eyebrows.

He rolled his eyes feeling tired, "I dunno Harry, she always looks like that", he spoke, not noticing the little differences he had.

"Oh right," He said before beginning to get changed.

Maisie sat with Hermione and Ginny outside the Burrow, waiting impatiently for the boys to return. "Hey Mione, Gin," she said, gaining the girl's attention.

They both looked over at her and nodded, "Harry looks different, doesn't he?" she asked, looking ahead into the distance at the lake.

Hermione and Ginny looked at each other with a sly smirk and raised eyebrows, "oh, whatever do you mean, dear cousinsister," Ginny said, referring to Maisie, who sat there not noticing their smugness.